TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

New member

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New member

Post by 05cobaltls on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:36 am

Hey guys name is Justin i drive 2005 chevy cobalt Ls 2.2 N/A its well modded and well abused at the track Laughing. Im also a member of the ontario cobalt club . i decided to join because i like the variety of cars in this club also J-MACK kept telling me about this site. im hoping to make it today to your season opener along with j-mack and maybe a few other occ members i guess ill make a new thread in the garage of my car. hope to see you guys later
avatar
05cobaltls
TTS Rookie

Join date : 2010-09-16
Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: New member

Post by ratskat on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:56 am

Hey Justin - you the one I met at the GM season opener last weekend? if so see you later today !
avatar
ratskat
TTS VIP

Join date : 2011-04-17
Posts : 270

Back to top Go down

Re: New member

Post by 05cobaltls on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:00 am

nope that wasnt me our season opener is also today but its in kitchener
avatar
05cobaltls
TTS Rookie

Join date : 2010-09-16
Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: New member

Post by Nightwingii on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:32 am

Good to have you guys here. Today should be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________________
2007 Solstice GXP 340+
Solo Performance
Performance Auto WERKS
Ny-trex/DEI/Cryo2
APR Performance

2011 WRX
avatar
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Location : Toronto
Age : 39
Join date : 2011-01-16
Posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Re: New member

Post by 05cobaltls on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:36 am

lets hope im gonna try and clean my car now Laughing
avatar
05cobaltls
TTS Rookie

Join date : 2010-09-16
Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: New member

Post by Infamous on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:14 pm

welcome to the fam you will like it here

_____________________________________
Toronto Tuner Syndicate - Founder-President
Get tuned stay tuned - since 2009

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

avatar
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Location : GTA
Age : 32
Join date : 2009-09-26
Posts : 7340

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Re: New member

Post by J-MacK on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:11 pm

ooooooo your missing the occ opener you gonna get in trouble haha
avatar
J-MacK
TTS Rookie

Location : Scarborough
Age : 32
Join date : 2011-03-25
Posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Re: New member

Post by ratskat on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:19 pm

did you show up? I didn't get to meet many people as we were moved from one spot to another - hopefully when it's warmer people will stay longer Smile
avatar
ratskat
TTS VIP

Join date : 2011-04-17
Posts : 270

Back to top Go down

Re: New member

Post by Hydrolikz on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Welcome to the squad, your ride looks/sounds nice in person and very sleeper-ish.

_____________________________________
Toronto Tuner Syndicate Vice President

"Get Tuned, Stay Tuned"
avatar
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Location : Low To The Ground
Age : 104
Join date : 2009-09-26
Posts : 4272

Back to top Go down

Re: New member

Post by 05cobaltls on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:44 pm

thanks for the welcome
avatar
05cobaltls
TTS Rookie

Join date : 2010-09-16
Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: New member

Post by 05cobaltls on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:45 pm

ratskat wrote:did you show up? I didn't get to meet many people as we were moved from one spot to another - hopefully when it's warmer people will stay longer Smile

yep i was there along with J-mack we were walking around taking pics
avatar
05cobaltls
TTS Rookie

Join date : 2010-09-16
Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: New member

Post by ratskat on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:57 pm

05cobaltls wrote:
ratskat wrote:did you show up? I didn't get to meet many people as we were moved from one spot to another - hopefully when it's warmer people will stay longer Smile

yep i was there along with J-mack we were walking around taking pics


Ah ok so I saw you but didn't really meet you Laughing - another time - actually looking at pics of your car on another link I see that I did see your car and even commented on it...you had the skull on your front
avatar
ratskat
TTS VIP

Join date : 2011-04-17
Posts : 270

Back to top Go down

Re: New member

Post by 05cobaltls on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Laughing yep mine is the one with the skull on it . ill be out this wednesday at KC if they decide meet up
avatar
05cobaltls
TTS Rookie

Join date : 2010-09-16
Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: New member

Post by ratskat on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:37 pm

05cobaltls wrote:Laughing yep mine is the one with the skull on it . ill be out this wednesday at KC if they decide meet up

Yeah if the weather is nice I will be out, I usually meet with my old Pontiac club which used to be the OPC but as half of us have since changed cars so we just are car enthusiasts who like to hang out and talk cars
avatar
ratskat
TTS VIP

Join date : 2011-04-17
Posts : 270

Back to top Go down

Re: New member

Post by Infamous on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:39 pm

ratskat wrote:
05cobaltls wrote:Laughing yep mine is the one with the skull on it . ill be out this wednesday at KC if they decide meet up

Yeah if the weather is nice I will be out, I usually meet with my old Pontiac club which used to be the OPC but as half of us have since changed cars so we just are car enthusiasts who like to hang out and talk cars

we have a home at tts for all you no named enthusiasts cheers

_____________________________________
Toronto Tuner Syndicate - Founder-President
Get tuned stay tuned - since 2009

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

avatar
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Location : GTA
Age : 32
Join date : 2009-09-26
Posts : 7340

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Re: New member

Post by Hydrolikz on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:43 am

Infamous wrote:we have a home at tts for all you no named enthusiasts cheers


_____________________________________
Toronto Tuner Syndicate Vice President

"Get Tuned, Stay Tuned"
avatar
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Location : Low To The Ground
Age : 104
Join date : 2009-09-26
Posts : 4272

Back to top Go down

Re: New member

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum