TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS Staff

+2
B00std4G63
Infamous
6 posters

Go down

TTS Staff Empty TTS Staff

Post by Infamous Thu May 19, 2011 9:39 pm

In order to keep growing I'm breaking down TTS in some sections and assigning members that feel they can be the best at a certain part of helping keep TTS growing and alive . I will list who is who so if anyone has any questions they can ask them direct , this will make it easier on everyone so we dont have to try to focus on to many things at once . This will be for the better of TTS and will allow us to grow as much as we want to . If you have a issue with something this will help guide you to the right person to address your issue with or ideas or anything . If you feel you want to step up and are willing to put effort into it feel free to address me or dro , doesent hurt to talk .

THIS IS ALSO A NOTE TO ALL THOSE THAT WILL BE HELPING OUT . IF YOU COMMIT IT IS UP TO YOU TO STAY ACTIVE , WE WILL NOT HOLD YOUR HAND THROUGH THIS . IF YOU SLACK YOU WILL BE BUMPED BACK DOWN TO A MEMBER . NO ONE WILL GET SPECIAL TREATMENT BASED ON WHO YOU ARE OR HOW LONG YOU BEEN WITH TTS , BUISNESS IS BUISNESS AND ITS NOTHING PERSONAL . THERE ARE NO WARNINGS , IT IS 100% UP TO YOU TO STAY FOCUSED ON THE TASK YOU WISH TO TAKE ON , PERIOD . WHILE THE PEOPLE TAKING ON CERTAIN ROLES WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE DECISIONS ON YOUR OWN , I ASK THAT YOU STILL ALWAYS KEEP ME AND DRO INFORMED AS TO WHATS GOING ON , WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT WE HAVE THE FINAL SAY BUT WILL RELY ON YOU TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION BASED ON CLUB GROTH AND INTEREST NOT PERSONAL .

For a break down on who is doing what the list is as fallows , we will be adding more in the future , this is just a start for now .

Infamous - TTS Prez

Hydrolikz - TTS VP - Final say in any and everything

JustG - TTS Mod - What mods say goes -If a mod says this is how it is then you have to respect that - do not need permission to ban/delete problem members/move and change posts and topics to their proper sections , here to help guide new members and anyone that has any questions about TTS

Rontam - TTS Mod - What mods say goes -If a mod says this is how it is then you have to respect that - do not need permission to ban/delete problem members/move and change posts and topics to their proper sections , here to help guide new members and anyone that has any questions about TTS

Zero - TTS Mod - What mods say goes -If a mod says this is how it is then you have to respect that - do not need permission to ban/delete problem members/move and change posts and topics to their proper sections , here to help guide new members and anyone that has any questions about TTS

Nightwing - TTS Sponsor Co-ordinator - anything and everything to do with club sponsors .

Last edited by Infamous on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

TTS Staff Empty Re: TTS Staff

Post by B00std4G63 Thu May 19, 2011 10:01 pm

cool cool Smile
B00std4G63
B00std4G63
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by koi Thu May 19, 2011 11:32 pm

we gettin big and organized! sounds legit! TTS Staff 1926791664
koi
koi
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Mon May 23, 2011 10:45 am

TTS Staff 782445580 haha didnt you say the same things in the TTS Members/Mods/Admins section bro?
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by FarShark Mon May 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Glad to see a list like the one above, helps new people (and veterans) know where to go when they are looking for something and it also has a good impression on the new members showing that you're not another one of the "forum clubs" but in fact do get out, socialize and have fun.

Slightly off-topic here, but I just wanted to say that I was also glad to see the "meet rules" thread.

I'm willing to help wherever I can. If you have something you need help with let me know and Ill be honest if I can step up to it. The only issue for me is that I live 3.5 hours away.
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Mon May 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Thanks for offering, if we need assistance in an area you can help we'll let you know.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon May 23, 2011 5:54 pm

ruckusx2 wrote: TTS Staff 782445580 haha didnt you say the same things in the TTS Members/Mods/Admins section bro?

i did ,but i have been busy with alot of things , and well been lazy at enforcing some things , but its time to change things for the better and we are heading in that direction now
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down