TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any welders amongst us?

Go down

Any welders amongst us? Empty Any welders amongst us?

Post by 10seckid Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:28 pm

Hey guys & gals need a favor or a name to contact...

Got a rolecage cut out of a friends 02 wrx wagon cause he is upgrading to a lower speed bracket and this no longer met spec for him...long story short i need to get the plates welded into my car and then the cage onto the plates. Will pay for rental of the welding equipment if you don't have your own and the material plus got $200 for your expertise and time. It's my life incase I flip it or role it so I need it to hold together. Let me know if your up for the challenge or know someone that might.

Thanks a million

N
10seckid
10seckid
TTS Rookie

https://www.facebook.com/10seckid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum