TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

TTS new site

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TTS new site

Post by Chantie88 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:39 pm

s_moneh wrote:my only complaint, is that because its all flash now, i cant use my iphone to look at it :(

I did add the mobile site to it as well so at least everyone with iPhone and iPads can still link to the forum :( maybe one day apple will get flash.

Current Mods - Megan Coilovers, Injen CAI, Tinted windows, Semi Debadged, Vibrant Header and Downpipe, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Halo headlights with 6000K HID, Carbon Fiber hood, Custom Painted Interior Trim, Carbon Fiber wingless trunk, Stage 3 Upgraded Supercharger, #60 injectors, 2.7  pulley, heat exchanger, option B, stage 2 cams, gmpp Clutch, Focal Wheels

Competitions Won
2013 - First Place Female Ride - Drop Tec
2013- Second Place Cobalt - CSCS
2011 - 1st Place Female - BOTD
2011 - 3rd Place 2.0 Mild - BOTD
Chantie88
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by s_moneh on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:42 pm

i'll see if i can get on the mobile site and report back aha, and sadly enough apple will never get flash :(, steve jobs' goal was to one day eliminate flash in its existance single handedly but well see wat happens

s_moneh
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by preston_nfs on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:01 pm

It is possible to also create a none flash site? Or even just a way to access the forums without have to load all the flash content?

Seems kinda buggy with Google Chrome and Safari.

preston_nfs
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:10 pm

I'm running chrome, the site seems fine... though if I'm downloading hard, the site takes a few seconds longer to load.. which isn't bad

SubZero
"there is no cry of pain, without at its end... and echo of joy"

Toronto Tuner Syndicate - Representative/Photographer
-   ---------------------------------------------------------------------
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by preston_nfs on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:11 pm

^ hmm, I sometimes see content and text overlapping.

preston_nfs
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:24 pm

never mind, I see what you're saying. i get a glitch if i open a new tab, load another website and then return to the TTS tab (just with the flash photo reel)

SubZero
"there is no cry of pain, without at its end... and echo of joy"

Toronto Tuner Syndicate - Representative/Photographer
-   ---------------------------------------------------------------------
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by preston_nfs on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:32 pm

My issues where just on the forum but I cannot reproduce them now. Oh well. Smile

preston_nfs
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Usually I hate flash on a website, I always feel there are much better ways to implement the stuff flash is used for. In this case however I like how its usage is quite minimal and actually works well. I would of course prefer a no flash version but I can still access the forum through the old website just fine too. Is that going to change at all? *hoping not*

Overall though It looks great and you can tell a lot of work effort and thought went into designing and creating this. I really love the shop option and the sponsor page! Thanks Chantie and Infamous Smile
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by maxima_tyler on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:44 pm

approved

great job guys!

maxima_tyler
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by grafxx on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:21 pm

good job guys, only good things from here on out
grafxx
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by grafxx on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:21 pm

i like it
grafxx
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by hughheff on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:23 pm

i like it i love it cant live without it!

well done chantie88 infamous anyone else who helped out.

love the totally swagged out website Razz

c'mon spring! tts 2012 leggggoooooo!!!

hughheff
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantie88 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:11 pm

ok guys, i know this site is flash but its almost imposable to do these thing i have done on the site with other programs ... with out spend thousands of hours and money on learning HTML and other programs ... I understand this site does not load in a split second but it also does load in a second or two .... there will be no alternative site made ... the site is the site and the forum will not be running under torontotunersyndicate.net after the next few days you will have to access the forum threw this site ... which is the entire point.

i apologize i have been saying this entire time that the mobile site is up but i was wrong ... i have contacted them and got this fixed and it is NOW up and running the mobile site will also show up on some blackberry's as well it just depends on what one you have. you can also get to the forum threw the mobile site as well and it will bring you straight to the forum so you can still post up on the go.

Thanks again for all the amazing feed back i appreciate it all and the site is still going to be tweaked as the days go on as more people start to use it. Very Happy

Current Mods - Megan Coilovers, Injen CAI, Tinted windows, Semi Debadged, Vibrant Header and Downpipe, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Halo headlights with 6000K HID, Carbon Fiber hood, Custom Painted Interior Trim, Carbon Fiber wingless trunk, Stage 3 Upgraded Supercharger, #60 injectors, 2.7  pulley, heat exchanger, option B, stage 2 cams, gmpp Clutch, Focal Wheels

Competitions Won
Chantie88
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hughheff on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:13 pm

im accessing the site from work, w\ a crazy fast connection, no slowdowns internet explorer. but mozilla firefox is like 3x faster

*******feedbackk******

hughheff
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by preston_nfs on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Chantie88 wrote:ok guys, i know this site is flash but its almost imposable to do these thing i have done on the site with other programs ... with out spend thousands of hours and money on learning HTML and other programs ... I understand this site does not load in a split second but it also does load in a second or two .... there will be no alternative site made ... the site is the site and the forum will not be running under torontotunersyndicate.net after the next few days you will have to access the forum threw this site ... which is the entire point.

I hope you didn't see my posts as something negative, if so I apologize. I think the site looks awesome but I just wanted to voice some constructive criticism.

Thanks for putting in your all hard work, we all appreciate it. Very Happy

preston_nfs
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantie88 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:44 pm

No no I just want everyone to know why we went the flash root it's just an easier program to work with and to learn .... Other programs are very costly and take a long time to learn

Competitions Won
Chantie88
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Is anyone having the problem where the site is just lines and nothing else. It's not happening with the iPhone 4s but my new 10.1 galaxy tablet full flash ready. ???
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Nope no issues with my desktop, Haven't checked with the iphone yet

Ny-trex/DEI/Cryo2
APR Performance

2011 WRX
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:59 pm

everything on my iphone4 works on here /just the forum part dont work it brings me to a txt msg which is given to torontotunersyndicate.ca....
my pc i have no issues at all ..great job looks great Smile
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by s_moneh on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:31 am

ok i'm happy with mobile now Smile its turning out great aha gotta love the feedback its defintly helping alot!

s_moneh
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemex6 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:12 am

Wow fantastic work! Smile Love the new design!
Nemex6
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantie88 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Derty Sanchez wrote:Is anyone having the problem where the site is just lines and nothing else. It's not happening with the iPhone 4s but my new 10.1 galaxy tablet full flash ready. ???

yea sometimes this is happening on my iphone as well all i do is refresh and it works ... i am not sure why the lines are just showing up.....

Competitions Won
Chantie88
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantie88 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:39 pm

ruckusx2 wrote:everything on my iphone4 works on here /just the forum part dont work it brings me to a txt msg which is given to torontotunersyndicate.ca....
my pc i have no issues at all ..great job looks great Smile

yea sorry Laughing i added the wrong link to it i realized it after, its fixed ... now the link on the Mobile site actually links to the forum Razz i wanted the symbol beside where it says forum to be a little chat looking icon but didn't realize it was for texting only :( so now it has to the the links ... oh well at least it works

Competitions Won
Chantie88
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hdrasta on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Chantie88 wrote:ok guys, i know this site is flash but its almost imposable to do these thing i have done on the site with other programs ... with out spend thousands of hours and money on learning HTML and other programs ... I understand this site does not load in a split second but it also does load in a second or two .... there will be no alternative site made ...

I know HTML and other coding. Also have all the programs needed to make a site as it is part of my job. I offered my help. I guess no one saw the post great site tho Very Happy
hdrasta
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by MBdr on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:06 am

The new site looks so sick!
MBdr
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content