TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alignment Session This Saturday @ Steerite

5 posters

Go down

Alignment Session This Saturday @ Steerite Empty Alignment Session This Saturday @ Steerite

Post by Hydrolikz Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Geoff from Steerite is hosting an alignment session this Saturday September 22, he will be performing free front end alignment checks, and if your vehicle needs adjustments he will only charge $20 (half price). To take advantage of this deal he wouod like to tag your ride with a stylish steerite decal, and he would like it to be shown at CSCS the next day. This is a amazing deal for those who havent checked their alignments in a while, or who hav lowered vehicles to prevent uneven tire wear. His shop is lowered car friendly, as it has a drive-in pit. This event will start at 10am, and end around 5pm. Im currently in talks with him in regards to a permanent deal, so fingers crossed that we will be able to wotk something out.

Steerite Location: 27 jutland rd, Etobicoke. (Kipling+Queensway area)

Start: 10am
Finish: 5pm
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Alignment Session This Saturday @ Steerite Empty Re: Alignment Session This Saturday @ Steerite

Post by Yuriy Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:34 pm

what else do they do other then alignments?
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Alignment Session This Saturday @ Steerite Empty Re: Alignment Session This Saturday @ Steerite

Post by Hydrolikz Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:30 am

Mechanical work, its a garage that specializes in alignments.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by maxima_tyler Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:55 pm

if youve lowered your car i HIGHLY suggest this. i drove without an alignment for only 3 weeks after lowering and while my rear tires look brand new, my fronts are near bald(my car does not need rear alignment, so good comparison)

maxima_tyler
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Evo_Ken Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Im in for this. Im over due for one and i just lowered the rear a little more last nite.
Evo_Ken
Evo_Ken
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:01 am

I'm surprised no one else is interested in a $20 alignment...
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Had it been any other Saturday I'd have been there :( But I was getting a new roof done on my house today and couldn't go too far.
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down