TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS Winter Photoshoot!!!

+7
Yuriy
Zero
Eclipse09
Boosted BigBird
Infamous
maxima_tyler
Hydrolikz
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TTS Winter Photoshoot Dec 22nd or Dec 29th?

TTS Winter Photoshoot!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap47%TTS Winter Photoshoot!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
TTS Winter Photoshoot!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap53%TTS Winter Photoshoot!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

TTS Winter Photoshoot!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TTS Winter Photoshoot!!!

Post by MBdr Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:50 pm

I'll try to sneak out that day and say Imma go to timmies, hopefully my fam wont notice. heh.. as for the decals, I still have the white ones but I want the black ones. oh and if I do come out it will be with the beater A4.
MBdr
MBdr
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

TTS Winter Photoshoot!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TTS Winter Photoshoot!!!

Post by Hydrolikz Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Winter beaters welcome! And I will have decals for those who need em, just let me know the colours and if you want the name or logo decal or both.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2