TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSCS Round #1 @ TMP Cayuga Sunday June 2nd

+14
hughheff
b00st
Nemex6
Joe TDI
maxima_tyler
Nightwingii
asteroid
Zero
Yuriy
Eclipse09
BrianV
ruckusx2
Boosted BigBird
Hydrolikz
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CSCS Round #1 @ TMP Cayuga Sunday June 2nd - Page 2 Empty Re: CSCS Round #1 @ TMP Cayuga Sunday June 2nd

Post by Yuriy Wed May 29, 2013 8:12 pm

It depends on the rain, if the weather man going to say 90% chance of rain all day on Sunday morning then I am staying home.

but yeah I plan on being on the drag strip, and once it gets to busy going to head home.
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

CSCS Round #1 @ TMP Cayuga Sunday June 2nd - Page 2 Empty Re: CSCS Round #1 @ TMP Cayuga Sunday June 2nd

Post by b00st Wed May 29, 2013 8:13 pm

looks like I will not be getting the MSP back from the shop until Monday, but I hope I can still make it out....Good Luck everyone!
b00st
b00st
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Thu May 30, 2013 3:22 pm

A bit late to be asking this but, do you need a helmet to go on the drag strip? I want to bring the bmw down it but I don't have a helmet atm :( Any idea?
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by B00std4G63 Thu May 30, 2013 10:07 pm

if u run 13s or faster u need a helmet brian
B00std4G63
B00std4G63
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Fri May 31, 2013 1:14 am

AAAk! I guess I better look in to that this weekend then :( Thanks for letting me know!
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Fri May 31, 2013 7:28 pm

We are so going head to head Brain Laughing.
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe TDI Fri May 31, 2013 10:58 pm

I'm not sure which pre meet I'm going to.

I wanna go early but I might be dead from a concert Saturday.

If anything Chantie if you can let me know where it is I'll try and make it. If not I'll just goto the later one
Joe TDI
Joe TDI
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:51 pm

I'm goin to the later one
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Turned out to be not a bad day hey! No rain at all which was nice but that wind was crazy, and all day long too! I was Really disappointed with the runs I got in with the BMW, but the meth system died again and I didn't notice it till after my last run. I really need to find out wtf is going on with that thing because that should definatly not be happening. I was running in 'failsafe mode' according to my log. At 9psi max instead of 18. *&%*&#@! Heh, oh well it happens I'll be ready for next time.

As for the AZ-1 I was surpised to get the 1st for Mazda, I don't usually get anything at CSCS save sometimes a best graphics. Was nice to get an actual Class trophy finally. Also some serbian (guessing from accent but I'm probably wrong) fella was asking me all day about my car and if I'd ever sell it. I kept telling him no I'm not selling the car. At the end of the day he comes up to me again and offers $15k cash haha. I of course turned that down and suggested he try talking to an importer to see about getting one. I don't think $15k is going to get you a bone stock AZ-1 with their value atm.

Anyway good day and I was happy to see you lot again Smile Cheers guys and girls and congrats to everyone that got an award! I saw Chris got a 1st for best Nissan from last year, and Chantel got 2nd place for Cobalt (I agree that should probably have been a 1st however...). And of course grats to TTS for dominating the entire deal for all of last year!! (sorry if I missed anyone I was a bit late getting to the awards :( )
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Lots of awards for TTS. It was a really good way to end the show - NEVER SELL THAT AZ1

and make sure you keep her parked safe'n secure, sounds like the fool wanted her bad

and ye, good seeing everyone
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:31 pm

wicked day congrats to everyone there.i had a blast Smile
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by b00st Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:57 pm

sounds like I missed a good time...wish I could have made it. hopefully I'll have my car back tomorrow tho :-) grats to all who took something home!
b00st
b00st
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2