TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Impressions Show 2013

2 posters

Go down

Street Impressions Show 2013 Empty Street Impressions Show 2013

Post by BrianV Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:19 pm

This years show, is our 5 year anniversary so we are going big!!! We are hosting a 2 day camping car show located at bingemans in kitchener. 425 Bingemans Centre Drive. Each day show will run from 10-5pm. Saturday june 29th once the lights go out we will also be having a glow show with awards. Last year we had over 60 trophies to give away. this year we are adding more classes and awards are being handed out each day!!! Including best of show and best of weekend trophies.   To pre-register for this event fill out one of the paypal links below . Db Drags and Bass Race competitions will also be running during the show.  To register it is $15.00 each or $20.00 for both Saturday will be the sanctioned event for the die hard sound competition guys, and sunday will be for all levels of competitors.

Events during the show:

50/50 draws daily

door prizes done daily

Air ride dance off/Limbo with prizes

Rev  - off competition  with prizes

and more to come.........

lets celebrate the long weekend in style! We have broughten the best of both worlds together. Car show and camping for this years event.

Camping packages have been put together for the weekend. campsites are being offered for $ 45.00 per day with a 3 day minimum, 6 people per campsite. ($22 per person with 6 people on the site) so makes it an affordable way to stay close to your car and be able to party all weekend long. to book camp site contact Tel: (519) 744-1002
Toll Free: 1-800-565-4631 advise you are booking for canada day car show to get discounted rate.
packages have also been made up at a discounted rate for show attendants. big plash pass gets you unlimited all day use of water park, indoor/outdoor mini golf/rock climbing/ high ropes and access to the fun works for kids all for $20.00

Anyone interested in this? Sorry for no notice :( I Just found out about it today... Saturday might be a bust as the weather says storms all day, but atm Sunday is looking okay. I might head out one of the days when / if the weather is nice.
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Street Impressions Show 2013 Empty Re: Street Impressions Show 2013

Post by BrianV Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:01 pm

I ended up going for today. Not a bad showing, not great. I dunno it didn't feel as good as the last few times I went but I don't really have any big complaints about it. I got 2nd place for Mazda. and 2nd in the 'limbo' Laughing, a fella in a Miata with the roof off beat me by about 1/4", but he also had 3 or 4 guys lay down on the hood and trunk to get it a bit lower which I didn't heh. Coilovers going in tomorrow so I'll win next year!!! Things to look forward to right? heh
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Street Impressions Show 2013 Empty Re: Street Impressions Show 2013

Post by Zero Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:51 pm

Laughing glad you liked the show, I'm way to lazy to do anything

az'll look awesome with the coils in
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down