TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS test n tune night @ shannonville

+11
maxima_tyler
FoxRacer
Zero
VTECDUDE
mackinnon654
Rick_Z32
Yuriy
Aftershocktype-s
nicolas_p
Hydrolikz
Infamous
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

TTS test n tune night @ shannonville - Page 4 Empty Re: TTS test n tune night @ shannonville

Post by Zero Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:59 pm

too embarrassed to post mine (actually just lazy). But, i'm friggen excited for the next one.

Hopefully it'll be in... september or november
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

TTS test n tune night @ shannonville - Page 4 Empty Re: TTS test n tune night @ shannonville

Post by VTECDUDE Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:46 pm

I hope it's sooner than that! That was a blast! Need more peeps out tho!

VTECDUDE
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolas_p Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:35 am

My quickest run was my last one when the air had cooled down to 16C, ran a 17.2 and my tires were really warm and sticky. Didn't realize till the end that my tires actually perform a lot better when they are warm. Too bad most of you guys had left before the rest of us
nicolas_p
nicolas_p
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:59 am

I will be at the next one for sure, im dissapointed that I wasnt able to attend this one.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by maxima_tyler Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:07 pm

you guys need to work on reaction times  TTS test n tune night @ shannonville - Page 4 749905982
Lol in all seriousness though, glad to see people have fun at this. i'll be out at the next one, hopefully its cayuga. shannonville is crazy far for me, especially when i have to drive back to the west end so late.

maxima_tyler
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by mackinnon654 Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Reaction time was the least of my worries Laughing I was focusing on trying to heel toe haha. But I do agree they need to be improved!
mackinnon654
mackinnon654
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by VTECDUDE Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:33 pm

Ya my reaction time was pretty hurting! I also had my brain going pre loading the suspension at launch! When not used to it, it gets confusing doing everything at once while watching lights!

VTECDUDE
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolas_p Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:50 pm

I was able to get my reaction time down to .43 on my last run while preloading. It was an awesome night, I definitely want to go to cayouga since it is 20 minutes from my house and I'll be moving closer at the end of the summer
nicolas_p
nicolas_p
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:58 pm

maxima_tyler wrote:especially when i have to drive back to the west end so late.

the drive back was not fun.... Had to sing to myself hysterically to stay awake
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:57 pm

maxima_tyler wrote:you guys need to work on reaction times  TTS test n tune night @ shannonville - Page 4 749905982

Oh man, lolz. Those really are some horrible R/T's though... The key is NOT to launch when you see the green light...Anticipation is key during your launch.  TTS test n tune night @ shannonville - Page 4 3420072231 
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by mackinnon654 Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:53 pm

First time at the strip so I was trying my hardest NOT to jump the gun Laughing
mackinnon654
mackinnon654
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:23 pm

haha, true
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:21 pm

You launch at the third yellow. 90% you'll be good as gold.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4