TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Prospect

3 posters

Go down

New Prospect Empty New Prospect

Post by Nelly_Hatch_96 Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:36 am

Hey Guys and Girls, My name is Nelly I Drive a silver 2010 Hyundai Accent sport that unfortunately i cant lower because of the road i am on, i am running 17" by 7" Konig rims and i have a stereo with sub in it. future mods i am hoping to do some rally mudflaps and some rally offroad lights as i said earlier i can lower it due to my road. i also plan on giving my headlights the angry treatment as well! i am looking forward to meting a ot of new people and getting some ideas together for once i am done school!

Nelly_Hatch_96
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

New Prospect Empty Re: New Prospect

Post by Hydrolikz Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:31 am

Welcome to TTS, I will always say to go low but not everyone can.  Razz  Im sure you can rock some mild lowering springs, but im interested to see what your vision is for this car.  New Prospect 3420072231 
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by VTECDUDE Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:19 am

I also would like to see a rally style on this car! Sounds interesting!

VTECDUDE
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelly_Hatch_96 Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:35 am

Hey Guys, thanks for the replies! i dont have a tonne of money to put into my car but when i do graduate college and get a higher paying job more serious modifications will be happening! id like to pay homage to the late 90's accent wrc cars the best i can!

Nelly_Hatch_96
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by VTECDUDE Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:22 am

I hear ya! I got 4 kids which puts me in a similar boat! We do what we can for our passion tho! Little by little! There's no time limit on modding cars, just take your time and do it right!
Cheers!

VTECDUDE
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down