TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW PROSPECT

2 posters

Go down

NEW PROSPECT  Empty NEW PROSPECT

Post by BGCNTRY Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:18 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Joshua, i also go as Big Country as well.  I was referred to this club by Brandon Hamid.  I own a clean 2010 white Toyota camy.  I have always had a love for cars, worked in a shop for two year, my knowledge on cars is above average, and always looking to learn more. I have owned multiple cars since i have been able to drive, such as 1995 Vw golf. 1988 toyota hilux rear wheel drive, 1991 toyota pickup 4x4, 2006 VW passat 3.6 4 motion, 2008 toyota avalon,  2010 toyota FJ cruiser, 1986 toyota pickup 4x4, VW Jetta TDI,2007 lexus LS460 2011 scion XD TRD edition, 2010 toyota camry.  As you all can see i have quite the love for cars. Here are the current mods to the camry.

Interior
Ceramic tinted windows, Full amplified stereo 4 6x9 infinity kappa 5 channel Alpine PDX amp 100wats rms per channel 500 rms for the sub.  Sub is a 10 inch Kicker rt dual voice coils in a large ported box.  Custom shifter, shorten, reverse safety removed, TRD shift knob, Led light conversion to interior lights. Weather tech floor liners.
Exterior
Car is lowered on eibach springs, 19 inch Vossen CV3 on Hankook ventus V12 245 35 19.  Camber setup is 2.8 front, 2.9 rear.  Magnaflow custom catback exhaust. Debadged rear truck lid.  Hid headlight, yellow fogs, licence plate led lights, custom licence
Future mods
Bc Coilovers, (next 2 weeks), KN ram air intake(next week), Gloss black vinyl wrapped roof (next 2 weeks)Saddle brown with contrast black double stitched leather interior with TRD embroidering on back of seat.(fall 2014). LSD install in trans, performance clutch, Custome turbo kit

I have attended a few meets and events already, met a few of yous.  Looking forward to joining this group meeting the rest of the group and representing TTS at events and meets
BGCNTRY
BGCNTRY
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

NEW PROSPECT  Empty Re: NEW PROSPECT

Post by Yuriy Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:25 pm

I saw a picture of you car, very clean. Good job.
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BGCNTRY Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 am

Thanks Yuriy, I spend a lot of time thinking about what i want to do, and how i want the car to look. The goal here is a clean and subtle look. Thanks again.
BGCNTRY
BGCNTRY
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down