TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Pledge

Go down

New Pledge Empty New Pledge

Post by NottaJ Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:03 pm

Hey guys

My names Luke and I'm in an 01 Saturn SC1, but there isn't much left of the base model anymore. I bought the car almost 2 years ago now for $1200 on the road and Rosie started out as a single cam auto car. I've since done a 5spd twin cam swap with SDA high lift cams, poly engine mounts, KYB shocks with H&R springs, plastidipped primax wheels. I've got alot more into the car to list right now and a huge turbo parts pile waiting for a winter build to start.

I just bought a house on Hamilton MTN and would be pretty pumped to meet some more local people, saturn or otherwise! Im working nights at Sysco milton and am gonna be late if I dont run right now haha catch you guys later!

NottaJ
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum