TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY... HELP!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY... HELP!!

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:12 am

hey guys.

so im going to pick up my car in a few days.. (cant wait)
but my insurance is fucking me up. i called before i bought the vehicle and they quoted me 2800 a year under my name.

i called them yesterday and they said the annual premium is $3400 now.

WTFFF... i use TD monex.

which insurnace company are you guys with? and how much are you guys paying?

i will just call all the insurance company you guys list here and see whats the best rate i get.. cuz luckily, there is no penalty if i decide not to use TD anymore.


any input is appreciated!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY... HELP!!

Post by Infamous on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:19 pm

honestly one thing i have learned , you cant trust insurance companies , when i got my lancer i got it based on a insurance company quote then 2 weeks in they say more money or we drop you , long story short they are mostly the same , one place i would check out is bel air direct , only thing is its like a 15 day process , i have heard nothin but good things about em tho

_____________________________________
Toronto Tuner Syndicate - Founder-President
Get tuned stay tuned - since 2009

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

avatar
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Location : GTA
Age : 32
Join date : 2009-09-26
Posts : 7340

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Re: AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY... HELP!!

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:22 pm

thanks shane. i will give them a call right now

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY... HELP!!

Post by Infamous on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:25 pm

blka5 wrote:thanks shane. i will give them a call right now

im not with them , i was going to be but i couldnt wait that long cuz my company dropped me so i needed a company asap , so i went with michelle on her company and got some common law discounts and same policy discounts and im still paying 320 a month , which is a big step down from 500
bel air was within 10 $ of my current policy

_____________________________________
Toronto Tuner Syndicate - Founder-President
Get tuned stay tuned - since 2009

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

avatar
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Location : GTA
Age : 32
Join date : 2009-09-26
Posts : 7340

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Re: AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY... HELP!!

Post by stitchflip on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:32 pm

you can try getting a quote from smarcoverageinsurance.ca

they're an exclusive broker for motors insurance and whatever amount that shows up when you get a quote, that's what you'll get - and if there will be adjustments, it won't e a lot..becuase they're exclusive for Motors, when they quote you, it's pretty much like an underwriter from Motors is giving you a quote.

Try to get a quote from the website and let me know how much they gave you.


Or if you want to get a quote from other companies as well, kanetix.ca and insurancehotline.com (actually try .ca too, I can't remember fully)
avatar
stitchflip
TTS VIP

Location : Toronto
Join date : 2009-09-29
Posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Re: AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY... HELP!!

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Infamous wrote:
blka5 wrote:thanks shane. i will give them a call right now

im not with them , i was going to be but i couldnt wait that long cuz my company dropped me so i needed a company asap , so i went with michelle on her company and got some common law discounts and same policy discounts and im still paying 320 a month , which is a big step down from 500
bel air was within 10 $ of my current policy



just got a quote from belair.
$3245. but i didnt tell them about 2 of my speeding tickets..... Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY... HELP!!

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:11 pm

stitchflip wrote:you can try getting a quote from smarcoverageinsurance.ca

they're an exclusive broker for motors insurance and whatever amount that shows up when you get a quote, that's what you'll get - and if there will be adjustments, it won't e a lot..becuase they're exclusive for Motors, when they quote you, it's pretty much like an underwriter from Motors is giving you a quote.

Try to get a quote from the website and let me know how much they gave you.


Or if you want to get a quote from other companies as well, kanetix.ca and insurancehotline.com (actually try .ca too, I can't remember fully)


hey sup stitch! how do you like the visors so far? they hold up ok?

thanks for the info. i tried kanetix.ca last night, the rate was sky rocketing. i will try the other ones you mentioned. hopefully they will be lower.

my insurance screwed me up for goooood. if i knew it was gonna be this guy.. prolly wouldve gone with a ML350 blue tec instead...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY... HELP!!

Post by stitchflip on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:42 pm

sup man!
naw, I haven't installed them yet!
I'm still in the process of removing the tapes - which is really tough! LOL
I was thinking of getting goo gone too to get the sticky part left by the tape.
but I figured it would'nt bee seen from out side once installed anyway.
avatar
stitchflip
TTS VIP

Location : Toronto
Join date : 2009-09-29
Posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Re: AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY... HELP!!

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:37 pm

stitchflip wrote:sup man!
naw, I haven't installed them yet!
I'm still in the process of removing the tapes - which is really tough! LOL
I was thinking of getting goo gone too to get the sticky part left by the tape.
but I figured it would'nt bee seen from out side once installed anyway.


goo gone is really useful. i suggest you get it, its really cheap at cdn tires too.

i think its better if you get rid of all the glue on the visor and then apply brand new ones before installing it. or else the old glue on the visor might create uneven bumps when you install... which is fail.

i hope you like it. lemme know when you install it. $20 is an awsome deal

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY... HELP!!

Post by stitchflip on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:33 pm

blka5 wrote:
goo gone is really useful. i suggest you get it, its really cheap at cdn tires too.

i think its better if you get rid of all the glue on the visor and then apply brand new ones before installing it. or else the old glue on the visor might create uneven bumps when you install... which is fail.

i hope you like it. lemme know when you install it. $20 is an awsome deal

yeah, i'm buying it - once i removed all the old tape..
I'll let you know how it looks like after I install it!
and thanks again for the good deal!!

how's the insurance hunt going so far? how much did smartcoverage quote you?
avatar
stitchflip
TTS VIP

Location : Toronto
Join date : 2009-09-29
Posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Re: AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY... HELP!!

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:38 pm

i think im gonna stick with TD

@ 3800 =( the best so far with all my tickets included

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

tickets

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:50 pm

You can get those tickets all wiped out for like $500, if you go to one of those ticket guys , and also I know couple of my people (tamil people) that do cheap insurance

When i was 18 i lost my license for 5 years and 5000 fine, n was inside for 2 days for doing 190 on a 60

I dont think what you did was worse then what i did

Right now I pay 225.00 a month not mention i am over 25

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY... HELP!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:21 am

these tickets are too old. dun think i can do anything about it.

both speeding tickets but didnt need to do jail time for any of them.

think i will stick with TD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY... HELP!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum