TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan relief charity show n shine / meet

+14
preston_nfs
Juice
TOUGE MASTA
FarShark
ruckusx2
Zero
Derty Sanchez
Klue
nizmo370z
corey74
Baby Girl
just G
rontam90
Infamous
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Japan relief charity show n shine / meet - Page 3 Empty Re: Japan relief charity show n shine / meet

Post by Hydrolikz Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:47 am

Have to search for JDM charity event on FB, BUT! On there it says 12-3pm, is that right??? I*m done work at 5pm, and that seems a lil short for karting.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Japan relief charity show n shine / meet - Page 3 Empty Re: Japan relief charity show n shine / meet

Post by Derty Sanchez Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:29 pm

CONFIMATION LIST

Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by phuknrht Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Going to try to make it, but something always seems to come up and keep me from coming, flop-king i know.. copied this for the people who couldnt see FB...

Time Saturday, April 23 ยท 12:00pm - 3:00pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Formula Kartways at 410/Steeles- Brampton!
79 Bramsteele rd.
Brampton, ON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created By Luke Lay

More Info Season Opening Show and Shine!

Our mission is to host a great experience for our fellow enthusiasts, while raising some money to help out Japan in their time of need. We invite everyone to come along and have some fun! Fellas bring the wifey, as ELMM spa has graciously donated a gift basket for us to raffle away!

...Raffles - Prizes include NEXTMOD gift certificates, Amsoil Performance Pack(50), ELMM Spa Package($75) (for the ladies), Genesis Detailing package ($100)
Show and Shine $15 for entry
Food- Pizza

From 1pm-5pm
1-3 PM Hang out, and Go kart!
3-4 Food Time - Will be Pizza
4 PM Judging for Show and shine Categories
5 PM Announce Winners for Show, and Raffles

~~~GO KARTING INFO!!!~~~
-No membership fee required ($10 dollar value)
- FREE +5 Laps added to any purchase!!!

10 laps $20
20 laps $30
35 laps $40
50 laps $50 (excl. fri. & sat.)

Show and Shine Catogories

1 Best JDM
2 Best Euro
3 Best Domestic
4 ****
5****
6***XXX***

** Amsoil Lubricant products will be for sale, any purchases made at the event will have %15 donated to the charity**

Thanks To:
Volunteers
Reahd @ Formula Kartways
Peter @ Nextmod
Maureen @ ELMMSPA (905) 457 7772
Richard @ Genesis (905) 463 2288

phuknrht
phuknrht
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Painted Black Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Hey guys - is this still a go for tomorrow? I might come out!
Painted Black
Painted Black
TTS Rookie

http://www.ontariopontiacclub.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Derty Sanchez wrote:CONFIMATION LIST

Derty Sanchez

Is anyone going ??????? Rolling Eyes
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by preston_nfs Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Erin and I will not be going because it's supposed to rain.

preston_nfs
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:29 am

Painted Black wrote:Hey guys - is this still a go for tomorrow? I might come out!

i think it is , check the facebook link and c7 ,

forgot it was easter weekend , im away
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:43 am

Derty Sanchez wrote:
Derty Sanchez wrote:CONFIMATION LIST

Derty Sanchez

Is anyone going ??????? Rolling Eyes

That's just down the street from me.. I thought it was in TO.. Yeah I'm in..

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:36 am

Well I was gonna go but doesn't look like anyones going.
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Turnout was me and Derty, Didn't have much as far as selection, if we had the crew show up we would have walked away with everything they had..

Was still a good time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:39 am

CorpsEv2 wrote:Turnout was me and Derty, Didn't have much as far as selection, if we had the crew show up we would have walked away with everything they had..

Was still a good time.
ya for sure respects to Cam for meeting up last minute. Very disappointed boys like Cam said we could have taken all the awards but I guess the weather was too sunny for everyone. Turned out to be a beautiful day for the event. Thanx again Cam and for the session.
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:00 am

At least I won a raffel a gift card to Nextmod Japan relief charity show n shine / meet - Page 3 1992828207
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Derty Sanchez wrote:
CorpsEv2 wrote:Turnout was me and Derty, Didn't have much as far as selection, if we had the crew show up we would have walked away with everything they had..

Was still a good time.
ya for sure respects to Cam for meeting up last minute. Very disappointed boys like Cam said we could have taken all the awards but I guess the weather was too sunny for everyone. Turned out to be a beautiful day for the event. Thanx again Cam and for the session.

whats to be disappointed about? it was easter long weekend and the time was early , most people are away or working
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Infamous wrote:
Derty Sanchez wrote:

Was still a good time.

whats to be disappointed about? it was easter long weekend and the time was early , most people are away or working
well I guess that's why there was such a lack of intrest in this charity event. Japan relief charity show n shine / meet - Page 3 284637663
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:22 pm

^^ was still good , i heard they raised 600+ so thats always good , better then 0
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Indeed, and I wanted to go but the time set was wack and I was still at work. Oh well, hopefully there will be more events like this and the time will be set for later to give us "weekend workers" a chance to come out.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Klue Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Hey guys, thanks for coming out. We really appreciate the support!
We raised 600 bucks for our charity, and will have another show soon! So if TTS is confident they can clean house then I expect to see some more additions next time Smile

Pictures are on facebook under : Pryde Auto

Cheers
Luke

Klue
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:48 am

ohhhh jus got called out Laughing , in all seriousness tho i forgot all about the long weekend , and had a shit load of family to see over it , but im already giving up the mother in laws 50Th bday to do the spring tour so i had to do the easter weekend , ya win some ya lose some
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3