TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring install help

2 posters

Go down

Spring install help Empty Spring install help

Post by mattcanada Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:41 am

So I was installing my springs today, got 3/4 in, last one wouldn't come apart -.- but when I got the passenger side front on, I went to move the car to get to the driver side one (last one that didn't come apart) I noticed that the car was throwing me a ABS Warning. Now I plan to either hit up my friend's mechanic or the dealer tmrw to check the ABS Warning and install the last one, but was just wondering if anyone knew why it would be throwing the ABS Warning? We looked at the brake hoses and it looked exactly like stock...
Thanks, Matt
PS. Didn't really know where to put this...
mattcanada
mattcanada
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Spring install help Empty Re: Spring install help

Post by Infamous Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:45 am

not a clue , i never had this issue before lowering a car , id be safe and get it checked out and play dumb about your springs

what springs did u get?
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by mattcanada Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Got it fixed, forgot the plug a wire in (for the rears) and that's what was throwing it, then a check engine light was on (sensor got moved =/ ) so dealer fixed that up for me, and yeah played it dumb =P Got Tein S-Techs, love the drop already just gotta get used to having to dodge everything...even more now xD
mattcanada
mattcanada
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:25 pm

nice , wana see it at the meet and compare to my drop , the stech is .2 lower in the front wana see if its really a difference
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down