TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B-rockz Lancer

+12
Hydrolikz
corey74
born2ski
BrianV
Nightwingii
Derty Sanchez
Juice
Eclipse09
Zero
Infamous
koi
b-rock
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

B-rockz Lancer - Page 2 Empty Re: B-rockz Lancer

Post by b-rock Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Here's alittle update for everyone. With all this nice weather i finally finished installing my coilovers!!! got it aligned and drove her Very Happy

B-rockz Lancer - Page 2 3f565652

I still need to make some final adjustments but its looking good so far!! Let me know what you guys think.
b-rock
b-rock
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:24 pm

nice drop , what coils?
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by b-rock Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:05 pm

BC racing coilovers.
b-rock
b-rock
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:35 am

Looks good, but kill that gap in the front please... B-rockz Lancer - Page 2 3420072231
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by b-rock Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Hydrolikz wrote:Looks good, but kill that gap in the front please... B-rockz Lancer - Page 2 3420072231

I know eh it's brutal Laughing. That's one of the first things Im gonna do next real nice day I get. I have to adjust them all just a bit so they are all the same. Along with dialing in the dampness.

Anyone have suggestions on the best way to do that, or how I go about finding the right stiffness?
b-rock
b-rock
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolutional16 Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:44 pm

I have BC's best way I dialed mine were a bunch of test drives. I brought them in a few clicks and kept taking my wife for a ride over bumpy roads and taking corners until I found the perfect balance. Not sure how your rear is set up but I had my trunk panels all apart and kept driving and pulling over to adjust. Once I found the perfect setting I went back home to reassemble.

Make sure you don't lower the spring, some people make that mistake, to lower the car lower from the lower shock perch where it mounts to the knuckle not the spring perch, that will affect and screw up all your geometry like jounce and rebound etc.
Evolutional16
Evolutional16
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by b-rock Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:17 am

Juice wrote:It's retrofit time! Very Happy
How do you like the short shifter in comparison to stock? Also good luck on the retro, mine took me entirely too long. Good to see you have the butyl sealant. That stuff is great, though removing the existing butyl is annoying, if you plan on doing that.

The short shifter is amazing!! Matched with the weighted shift knob it such a smoother shift and easier. Everything's closer together too so there's not as much of a reach to shift into 5th.

I deff recommend it.
b-rock
b-rock
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:16 pm

Ya, that reach for fifth gets me. My arms aren't long enough! :(
hehe
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:50 pm

hey b-rock ... think you could snap me a pic of the clearance for the tow hook and your rear bumper? I have a rear lip and I really don't want to cut it, so I'm wondering how close it would be. Also ... how do you find it now that your car is lowered?
I'm still thinking of getting a hidden hitch, at least to tow some bicycles since I don't want a trunk rack scratching my paint.
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by b-rock Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:26 am

Juice wrote:hey b-rock ... think you could snap me a pic of the clearance for the tow hook and your rear bumper? I have a rear lip and I really don't want to cut it, so I'm wondering how close it would be. Also ... how do you find it now that your car is lowered?
I'm still thinking of getting a hidden hitch, at least to tow some bicycles since I don't want a trunk rack scratching my paint.

I wish I could snap ya a pic man sorry but I took the hitch off it was a pain to have on with my exhaust. There's not much room tho for it with a lip if I remember correctly. Or it would be really tight if so. If you have and aftermarket exhaust too you'll have to watch out cause my exhaust kept rubbing up against the hitch and sounded awful! Lol

But...if you are interested in seeing if you could fit one there sometime let me know as I still have mine sitting around and we could rig something up to see if you would have room.

The rides actually not as bad as I thought it would be with it lowered. You deff feel the road alot more tho Laughing but overall it's a good ride! I didn't really go crazy low even tho I would like too just enough to get rid of the wheel gap.

I've got a ton of new pictures to put up ive just been sooo busy ha I'd like to put some up sometime soon of the new stuff I've got done.
b-rock
b-rock
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:53 am

If I could drop by for a test fit, that would be awesome!
I'm expecting it to not fit under the lip, and I do have an aftermarket exhaust.
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by b-rock Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:03 am

Ya man we can deff set that up. I'm not sure where abouts you live or anything but I live in Peterborough so if your wanting to make the trip sometime that would be sweet. I'll just do a quick check for sure and make sure my old man didn't toss it out Laughing seeing as that's where I store all my shit haha.

But we can deff set that up sometime.
b-rock
b-rock
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by b-rock Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:34 pm

Juice wrote:If I could drop by for a test fit, that would be awesome!
I'm expecting it to not fit under the lip, and I do have an aftermarket exhaust.

ya man i still have the hitch if your ever in the area or something let me know and we can see how it fits.
b-rock
b-rock
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:50 am

I will make the trip! I was looking at my rear lip and it actually is clipped to the stock bumper, so clearance shouldn't be an issue.
Will you be at Super Tuner Sunday at Brimell?
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by b-rock Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:38 pm

No I wanted to come but I don't think I'm gonna make it up :(
b-rock
b-rock
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Didn't realize how far Peterborough actually is ... wow man, that'd be quite the journey.
Quick question, did you have to cut/drill anything to install the hitch? Might just bite the bullet and order one. Just requested a quote from NextMod. Worst case scenario, I sell it. Razz
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by b-rock Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:13 pm

I had it installed in Toronto actually and they had to drill some holes in the frame to mount it I believe. If your interested I can sell ya mine for a good price
b-rock
b-rock
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum