TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

everytime i close page. n reopen it signs me out O.o

+3
BrianV
Infamous
B00std4G63
7 posters

Go down

everytime i close page. n reopen it signs me out O.o Empty everytime i close page. n reopen it signs me out O.o

Post by B00std4G63 Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:07 am

and i hav the lil boxed checked. any idea why?
B00std4G63
B00std4G63
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

everytime i close page. n reopen it signs me out O.o Empty Re: everytime i close page. n reopen it signs me out O.o

Post by Infamous Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:20 am

maybe something in your personal settings? i know if i dont sign out it will just keep me logged in for days until i sigh out , try megging around in your settings and let me know
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

everytime i close page. n reopen it signs me out O.o Empty Re: everytime i close page. n reopen it signs me out O.o

Post by BrianV Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:24 am

Same with me actually. just started happening today. Kind of weird to have that start happening out of the blue.
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:30 am

Ditto hmmmm.

Judgement day started early.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B00std4G63 Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:24 am

yea its not my settings. O.o
B00std4G63
B00std4G63
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:26 am

i just tried it and it didnt happen to me , ill see if i can figure it out , the internet can be a fucked up place at times
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:40 am

same here - just started for me

almost forgot my password Laughing, lucky i saved it
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:23 am

still not sure i understand , so your saying you close your window and it logs you out?
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:47 am

It may have something to do with your cookies settings. And that is dependent on your browser. I use IE and I just logged on and it wanted me to sign in. This post is after logging in ..

(. I'll be back in a second. Going to close and see if it does it for me .)
----------------------

Nope it logged me in.

IE has the "remember password for this site" if you tell it not to ask again it won't remember the password to that site. To see if that is disabled go to

Tools > Internet Settings
On the Content Tab In the AutoComplete section click Settings

everytime i close page. n reopen it signs me out O.o 24fybzm

Outlined should be checked.

The other thing you can do is add (without quotes) "http://*.torontotunersyndicate.net*"
to your trusted sites.
Add site to Trusted Sites.

These instructions should be pretty much the same for IE 7, 8 and 9..

I've noticed that it will remember it for so long, and one day just ask you to login..

Back to top Go down

Post by koi Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:12 am

i used firefox and i just stay signed in for weeks. just today it re asked for my password. but not abig deal
koi
koi
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by B00std4G63 Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:38 am

Laughing.. it was working fine before... i didnt change anything. im pretty computer savy and i can tell u that if its happening to more than once person its probably not on my end.

the only thing i can think of is 1 of the windows updates that some of us may have recently downloaded fucked it up. but i doubt it since im using firefox n none of the updates changed it.
B00std4G63
B00std4G63
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 pm

isnt it better to log out of your shit when your done??? i know i log out of everything when im done , tts and other forums , email everything ,whats the point in leaving it open
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 pm

lots of other forums do this to , it everyone is always logged in it can slow down the forum
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:44 am

this was happening to me yesterday all day long.& i wake up this morning & now it all good again. weard .....oh well....at least its ok now. the weard thing on my end was once it loged me out.i loged in and never had box checked to rember the pw and this morning i open tts page & it loged me right in on its own Laughing.
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by B00std4G63 Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:58 am

yea its also fixed for me. hmm weird.
B00std4G63
B00std4G63
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum