TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Top Productions & Art In Motion BBQ/Car Meet 2K11

5 posters

Go down

On Top Productions & Art In Motion BBQ/Car Meet 2K11 Empty On Top Productions & Art In Motion BBQ/Car Meet 2K11

Post by SilverBlack_Guerrilla Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

Just posting this up from our site over at GTAC in the event that you guys might want to roll through. Seems like a pretty solid event. A few of us plan on going but I figured you guys might wanna roll as well.

HEY ERYY BODY!

On Top's been waiting to get our own cars and all yours cars out to start the new season. I know each and every one of you have been getting your cars ready and waiting for the opportunity to show everything off, well heres a chance.

On Top will be inviting EVERYONE I mean EVERYONE to meet in a public place with a nice big parking lot to show off your rides and have some good ol' fashion BBQ fun. We don’t give a DANM if u have beef with any OTP members i.e. Charmz, Jay, Shane. Or anyone that has confirmed that they will be there JUST COME! We just want everyone to get the F**K ALONG.

There will be 2 grills, you’re welcome to bring your own pre-made food and drinks (no alcohol in public) There will be a limited supply of burgers and hot dogs as well as non-alcoholic beverages.

***THE FOOD AND DRINK AND ADMISSION COMBO IS $5.00 PER PERSON***
Which includes:
>1 Hotdog Or Burger
>A Drink
>Admission ticket

June 19, 2011
Roll in is @ 11 AM – 6PM

@ Island Lake Conservation
673067 Hurontario Street, Orangeville,
L9W 2Y9
(519) 941-6329
45 minutes north of the GTA. North of the junction of Hwy.10/24 and Hwy. 9, near the entrance to Orangeville.

We have rented the Pavilion
• running water
• electric lights
• 110 and 210 volt electrical outlets
• washroom building with flush toilets
• beach volley ball court
• nature trails
• event fields
• parking
• DJ

ALCHOHOL IS NOT PREMITTED IN THE CONSERVATION GROUNDS

WE ENCOURAGE PPL TO BRING THEIR OWN PRE MADE FOOD AS THERE WILL BE A LIMITED SUPPLY

PLEASE NO ENGINE REVS, BOV or ANY OTHER UNNESSARY NOISE

THE ROAD LEADING INTO THE PARK IS ONE NARROW LANE AND DOES CURVE A LOT SO DRIVE CAREFULLY

THE PARKING LOT IT SELF IS NOT PAVED, IT IS A DIRT ROAD AND LOT, THERE ISNT ANY POT HOLES OR MAJOR BUMPS SOO ITS SLAMMED APPROVED

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&source=s ... =UTF8&z=12
SilverBlack_Guerrilla
SilverBlack_Guerrilla
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

On Top Productions & Art In Motion BBQ/Car Meet 2K11 Empty Re: On Top Productions & Art In Motion BBQ/Car Meet 2K11

Post by Hydrolikz Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:28 pm

I'll be there. On Top Productions & Art In Motion BBQ/Car Meet 2K11 1926791664
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

On Top Productions & Art In Motion BBQ/Car Meet 2K11 Empty Re: On Top Productions & Art In Motion BBQ/Car Meet 2K11

Post by ruckusx2 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:42 pm

ill try to b there . Smile
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:22 pm

this was the same day as our cruise , but we cancelled it because of lack of interest because of fathers day , i cant make it but good luck with the event
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:31 pm

damn i 4 got about fathersday . i think my army of kids will have somthing planned for me that day . :S
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlack_Guerrilla Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:44 pm

Good point. Someone just brought that to my attention as well. Could be why we haven't had that much interest either. We'll see how it goes.
SilverBlack_Guerrilla
SilverBlack_Guerrilla
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:57 pm

YES!! An excuse to clean my car!

I'll be there as it's in my neck of the woods..

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:40 am

I'll try to be there - sounds interesting
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlack_Guerrilla Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:48 pm

We'll be finalizing our pre-meet location tomorrow and I'll post it up here in the event that you guys might want to roll up there together.
SilverBlack_Guerrilla
SilverBlack_Guerrilla
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlack_Guerrilla Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:32 am

The pre-meet location has been determined. We will be meeting at Highway 410 and Steeles just west of the 410 at the plaza where Cineplex Odeon and Tim Hortons is. Roll in will be from 8:30-9:30AM. We will be leaving 410 & Steeles at 10AM SHARP! If you miss us meet us there or give me a shout to find out where we are if you can catch up. Hope to see y'all tomorrow - 647-298-1685 - D
SilverBlack_Guerrilla
SilverBlack_Guerrilla
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down