TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C7 Appreciation BBQ/Show and Shine

+10
Evo Killer
TimeIsMoney003
phuknrht
ratskat
koi
Zero
Juice
Infamous
Erin_D
Baby Girl
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

C7 Appreciation BBQ/Show and Shine - Page 2 Empty Re: C7 Appreciation BBQ/Show and Shine

Post by LanceR Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:14 pm

im down
LanceR
LanceR
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

C7 Appreciation BBQ/Show and Shine - Page 2 Empty Re: C7 Appreciation BBQ/Show and Shine

Post by TimeIsMoney003 Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Sorry guys.. I know I already said I was in for this but I have to back out due to the fact i'm in BC right now.. This really sucks..Laughing..

Hope everyone else has fun and we have a good turn out.. And also someone have a hot dog for me to.. Laughing.. See you all when I get back..
TimeIsMoney003
TimeIsMoney003
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Infamous wrote:pre meet kc chapters 930 am , who is in?
Im actually off this Sat, but due to unforseen circumstances I don't have enough gas or gas $$$ to make it out there. C7 Appreciation BBQ/Show and Shine - Page 2 1100275680 If things change i'll be out there as usual.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by ratskat Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:23 pm

I hope to make it and even drag hubbie out - if we do we will go to pre-meet
ratskat
ratskat
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:37 pm

well looks like im out , the funds are quickly getting low , looks like im going to miss the rest of the summer now
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Ahhhhh man :(

I'm probably gonna head over, it's not far from me anyway.
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:45 pm

i still hope tts goes to this ,
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ratskat Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:21 pm

no one is going?
ratskat
ratskat
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ratskat Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:23 pm

so brianv, lanceR and I - not a very good showing :(
ratskat
ratskat
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:38 pm

3 is better then none
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:03 am

I'm still going..

Back to top Go down

Post by ratskat Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:13 am

Ok I don't think I can make pre-meet... can anyone save me a spot beside you guys?
ratskat
ratskat
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:01 am

Yeah Kat, I'll double park! wait...that would still probably be only one spot :(

haha No problem I can but I'm going to be late getting there myself.
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ratskat Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:54 am

BrianV wrote:Yeah Kat, I'll double park! wait...that would still probably be only one spot :(

haha No problem I can but I'm going to be late getting there myself.

OMG that's so funny !!! Brian sit in the rain and save me a spot Laughing
ratskat
ratskat
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ratskat Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:28 pm

well anyone on my facebook can go look at pics of us representing - Bryan and I. We won best mazda and best mitsubishi (I was the only mitsu so not a hard contest Laughing ) Bryan wasn't the only mazda, however the other mazda was a judge so technically he was the only Mazda - another Laughing and I won the furthest travel distance - oh we both won another gift each for a trivia question (mine was easy - probably should have disqualified me as It was what make of car is Bryan's car)

Weather was great - no rain once there and the sun peaked out quite a bit

Missed you all there

Anyone who has me on facebook can look at pics there as I am too lazy to load them to photobucket and put them here
ratskat
ratskat
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Sick, glad you guys had fun! I kinda went to Niagara last night and got back at 4am, slept through my alarm completely and woke up at 1p. :(
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Was a good meet, not big but still pretty good.

Until my ride home that is haha.

Click to see Smile
Spoiler:
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:02 am

wow happy nothing flew off and everything turned out ok for u
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ratskat Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:09 am

OMG Bryan - yes a cellphone will definitely be a good thing - glad other then the time spent waiting and the money for the tow you didn't suffer more damage

Now I know why you hadn't posted first. I went to meet a friend and didn't get home till about 6 and was surprized you hadn't posted pics or commented
ratskat
ratskat
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:47 am

Wow! I think we all need to exchange numbers! Glad you were okay.
I was at Active Green&Ross getting my boss's summer tires put on, and a guy came in angry b/c they changed his tires, and a few hundred clicks later he pulled into a parking lot ... 2 lugs left. Scary stuff. :(
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ratskat Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:33 am

Juice wrote:Wow! I think we all need to exchange numbers! Glad you were okay.
I was at Active Green&Ross getting my boss's summer tires put on, and a guy came in angry b/c they changed his tires, and a few hundred clicks later he pulled into a parking lot ... 2 lugs left. Scary stuff. :(

yikes that's why they say don't go to Canadian Tire for service
ratskat
ratskat
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Baby Girl Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Thanks to Kat and Brian for coming out yesterday! We were very happy everyone had a good time.

We will do another one later this summer.
Baby Girl
Baby Girl
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2