TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRISKIT MEET - Thursday June23rd @ 7:00PM

3 posters

Go down

BRISKIT MEET - Thursday June23rd @ 7:00PM  Empty BRISKIT MEET - Thursday June23rd @ 7:00PM

Post by SilverBlack_Guerrilla Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:02 am

Sup TTS Fam, just posting up a meet from over on our boards at GTAC. We're having a meet at a restaurant this coming Thursday. This will be a private event so only those who are invited will be there. They will be keeping the venue open for us after hours as we had a large turnout for this last month.

On to the details copied from our forums:

Hey Guys,

I have set up another Brisket Meet for us and I am extending the invitation to all other clubs, lets have a big turn out.

It will be held at BriskIt Gourmet Sandwiches:

160 Wilkinson Road #40
Brampton,Ontario

905 455 9444

www.thebriskit.com

Please remeber to be poliete and no alcohal is permitted!
Last time we had a few guests leave beer bottles thrown on the grass and the Owner and Landlord had a discussion. Please be respectful.

No loud music, burn outs and or reving.

There are other local business around that will still be open.

Lets get the list going, from 7:00pm-10:00pm

Roll Call

Last edited by SilverBlack_Guerrilla on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilverBlack_Guerrilla
SilverBlack_Guerrilla
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

BRISKIT MEET - Thursday June23rd @ 7:00PM  Empty Re: BRISKIT MEET - Thursday June23rd @ 7:00PM

Post by Hydrolikz Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Im not 100% sure yet, but I should be there for this.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

BRISKIT MEET - Thursday June23rd @ 7:00PM  Empty Re: BRISKIT MEET - Thursday June23rd @ 7:00PM

Post by B00std4G63 Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:35 pm

i finish work around 6. i might reach
B00std4G63
B00std4G63
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down