TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MegaCity RR's Street Meat and Cheap Eats BBQ meet/cruise

3 posters

Go down

MegaCity RR's Street Meat and Cheap Eats BBQ meet/cruise Empty MegaCity RR's Street Meat and Cheap Eats BBQ meet/cruise

Post by grafxx Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Sup guys,

As some of you know, I'm a Ruff Ryder. A part of prospecting is to put on an event, the main goal of which is to reach out in a positive way to the community, give something back in a sense. Two of our prospects are holding a bbq, open to the public. They are reaching out to the sport bike community and friends and fam, I am reaching out to you guys. I think it would mean a lot to these guys to have a decent TTS showing. I know they will be working hard to put together this event so i'm just trying to show them luv and get them as much support as I can. Plus it's bbq and a decent excuse for a meet/cruise.

Details:
"We've got MegaCity RR's Street Meat and Cheap Eats BBQ happening!

Date: July 16th, 2011
Time: 11am until 6pm
Place: 1024 Dundas East, Mississauga

Come out and enjoy weather with a good ol' fashion grill and outdoor jam! We'll be cooking up a storm all day long and going for a rip after it's all wrapped up!

Come and support your fam!

A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Road To Care, supporting the needs of women with cervical cancer in Uganda. Roadtocare.com

See you there!

--MegaCity RR"

Thanks for reading!
grafxx
grafxx
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

MegaCity RR's Street Meat and Cheap Eats BBQ meet/cruise Empty Re: MegaCity RR's Street Meat and Cheap Eats BBQ meet/cruise

Post by Infamous Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:15 pm

fuck would love to get out to this , love me some bbq , but im in the hospital and the rest of TTS is already registered for wastegate show and cscs show that weekend

MegaCity RR's Street Meat and Cheap Eats BBQ meet/cruise 1090831620
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

MegaCity RR's Street Meat and Cheap Eats BBQ meet/cruise Empty Re: MegaCity RR's Street Meat and Cheap Eats BBQ meet/cruise

Post by BrianV Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Yeah like infamous said, Wastegate / cscs weekend :( Sounds like a good day and a good cause though, I hope you do well.
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by grafxx Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:28 pm

thanks guys i didn't realize Wastegate was the same day...
grafxx
grafxx
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm

its becoming really hard ( atleast for me ) to put on events that dont clash with others , it seemsno matter how much you look as soon as you set a date you find out there are other events that day ,

wish we had nice weather all yr round , would make it easier
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down