TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iKR Pictures

5 posters

Go down

iKR Pictures Empty iKR Pictures

Post by Zero Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:50 am

Alright... First attempt at making a video...(since highschool)

Lesson Learned... Take video's when there's daylight out... don't use a skateboard - i had about 8/20 useable shots =P

The first bit is interesting. (because you can see THE CAR).. then it gets boring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRWPfKLNy6s

Last edited by Zero on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

iKR Pictures Empty Re: iKR Pictures

Post by Zero Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:13 am

oh yeah... I'm using unliscenced music or w/e... probably gunna get the sound ripped out soon =D

=/ using god-brothers dailymotion account... probably also gunna get deleted (by him)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk18hp_test-run_auto

Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:48 am

That's exactally the reason I installed Sony ACID ..

I've pulled videos because of the stupid warnings..

Looks good, not sure what I'm looking at once it got dark out.. Laughing.. little much on the skipping on the 86.. But I'm not epileptic either..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:04 am

As the engineering dept goes, the idea is there, but modifications are required.. I have a feeling that the BENZ rc car would handle a gopro pretty well from earlier tests.. the rubber wheels and suspension will make a huge difference in quality..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT6ynlSrFZo

doesn't have to run that fast, just go straight and be stable.. (that's cutting room floor video, no sense in flipping it..

Script something out really generally, a few individual cars (this weekends trophy winners?) few group.. Next week we execute with all video combined, early start, Go from there..

=) I'll mount a gopro on a paint stick and raise it up, see if we can't pull off a crane shot effect.. may need a hand with the tilt function.. There shouldn't be a reason we can't get a majority of the bulk footage with a few cameras floating around.. Yours we can screw with the focus and one take shots... This looks like it's going to be boss man.. I want in =)

Let production begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:37 am

Good shit, you always learn from the first time around. Can't wait to see the future vids, we need some TTS feature vids around here! iKR Pictures 2732128685
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:34 am

not bad at all for ur 1st vid! im sure its only going to get better!
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:33 pm

time to start learning everything again...must get better!

and if its dark out... i'm just gunna put the camera away Laughing

The video looked a lot better before i went to bed... woke up.. and it sucked Laughing
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:48 pm

to make a tilt mount, use two sticks, one w/ a latch connected at the base, camera mounted on far end, other stick mounted between mid-point and far end, and use it to pivot the latch.
Nice vids both ... Laughing to the Benz flipping on its side, hehe, but I like the dual GoPros going! Very Happy
RC would definitely work pretty good ... going to be working on making some fig-rigs and a pvc dolly. Also bringing a make-shift flood light next Weds.
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by koi Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:13 pm

rona, i believe has the million led flood lights for about 30 dollars? those are pretty bright and since you're filming on a specific location at a time im sure one is enogh?
koi
koi
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down