TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just need an idea

3 posters

Go down

just need an idea Empty just need an idea

Post by Pipo Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:33 pm

im just wondering if someone can maybe help me with this. i got a speeding ticket in august for doing 25 over, well rlly it was 35 but the officer lowered it to 25. on the ticket it doesnt say he reduced it tho. the cop seemed kinda cool at first and i asked to talk to him before he gave me the ticket, and he said to go talk to him at his car. i got outta the car and i spit my gum out, and he SNAPPED cuz he thought i was spitting cuz of him, no matter how much i tried explaining it wasnt cuz of him. -__-" made me go back my car. just need an idea 1165415177
but yea, when this happened, he pulled two of us over at the same time, me being the car behind the second car pulled over. i wanna know if its possible for the cop to tag two people at once with one radar gun. if not, can i say that in court, cuz my court date is May 3rd. and if i cant use that as my defense, what can/should i try to say? thanks alot guys
Pipo
Pipo
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

just need an idea Empty Re: just need an idea

Post by ruckusx2 Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:56 pm

well you probly are going to end up paying the ticket id try to get it reduced a bit if not then ull just have to pay the hole thing .but least you tryed.
as for the double pull over i was involved in 3 of them .& what thay will tell you is this.."the guy in the back is pushing the guy infront of him faster .so if they can they will try n get boath of you.but mostly they just get the guy in the back cause the outhers just keep going.
example ..i was heading to wasaga one summer following a group of id say 10cars.i was doing 90km the leader was doing 109km & the copper hit his lights ,turned around,& got me only. i went to court i bitched,bitched & bitched cause i wasnt even speeding & that wasnt even the speed i was going & what i said above is what the court said to me. So i got my ticket reduiced & payed the fine. the end.it sucks but it can happen :(
& the gum thing ...hahaha still laughing from it Laughing sry...
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:04 pm

oh man ... and to think I usually like being the last guy when we cruise. Guess that's going to change!
Balls about the ticket.
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipo Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:18 pm

fml, just my luck. those people have every excuse to nail you -__-" guess il just have to keep my fingers crossed and hope the cop doesnt show up, i dont care about paying the fine, thats not a big deal to me, its the points i wanna avoid. :(

and lmfao yea, he snapped, i was in shock Laughing. now i laugh about it but yea, never seen a cop so mad at me before Laughing
Pipo
Pipo
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum