TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honest Lawyers pub in Richmond Hill is the worst!!!

4 posters

Go down

Honest Lawyers pub in Richmond Hill is the worst!!! Empty Honest Lawyers pub in Richmond Hill is the worst!!!

Post by Chantie88 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:43 am

Hey,
I just wanted to let everyone know how ridiculous Honest Lawyers in Richmond Hill is ..... Every time I have gone here they have never had more than one or two people dancing on the dance floor... anyways I went here for my boyfriends birthday on January the 27th....me and my girlfriend were not liking the music they where playing the entire night so I requested a song that we could dance to for a bit to get it out of our system ( as most girls would know what I am talking about) and the dj called me out in front of the entire bar knocking what song I had requested and then played the song a few songs later and called me out AGAIN for not dancing to the song when he had played it ... I think this is completely ridiculous and very amateur of this dj to do ... I have never been anywhere where the dj calls out a customer in front of the whole bar because of the song they had requested ... If you don't play that type of music then don't! DO NOT call the customer of the place you are working for out and piss them off ... I would hope that this organization will smarten up and not hire amateurs DJs to host especially on a Friday night! .... i hope you all read this and maybe this place will realize they need to change ... i have also posted on their Facebook page and they have deleted it 3 times now and also an email was sent to them with out any contact to me .... how professional is that? not even an apology... the DJ was drinking the entire night i have no problem with him drinking but if you cant hold your booze and act professional then you probably should not be drinking on the job!!! and the biggest kicker of the night every time he would actually play a good song actually it didn't matter if it was a good song or not he would talk into the mic the entire time about random shit and people in the bar where even yelling out for him to shut up but, he didn't get the hint.

anyways that's my rant for the day Laughing as i am going to be posting this on every social network i can find.

Chantie

Last edited by Chantie88 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chantie88
Chantie88
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Honest Lawyers pub in Richmond Hill is the worst!!! Empty Re: Honest Lawyers pub in Richmond Hill is the worst!!!

Post by s_moneh Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:52 pm

when i click on the thread, i thought this was going to be a "fighting a ticket" thread lmao, that name is quiet horrible tbh

s_moneh
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Honest Lawyers pub in Richmond Hill is the worst!!! Empty Re: Honest Lawyers pub in Richmond Hill is the worst!!!

Post by grafxx Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:57 pm

link to the fb?
grafxx
grafxx
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by EJ1_B16a2 Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:17 pm

been there once before with my girlfriend and her friends and i agree its pretty shit.
EJ1_B16a2
EJ1_B16a2
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum