TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday February 11th, Infamous and Hydrolikz's Mini Meet And Cruise.

+18
EJ1_B16a2
BabyGhost
Boosted BigBird
Zero
ruckusx2
Evolutional16
koi
Infamous
Blade7
Eclipse09
grafxx
Juice
maxima_tyler
rontam90
Nightwingii
Yuriy
Gongster
Hydrolikz
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Saturday February 11th, Infamous and Hydrolikz's Mini Meet And Cruise. - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday February 11th, Infamous and Hydrolikz's Mini Meet And Cruise.

Post by ruckusx2 Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:26 am

oh my beater"buick" is dead need to get a transmission & cat ..but i still have my big blue ford work van Laughing
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Saturday February 11th, Infamous and Hydrolikz's Mini Meet And Cruise. - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday February 11th, Infamous and Hydrolikz's Mini Meet And Cruise.

Post by Gongster Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:30 am

Its all good, I will be coming down in my slow and stock 02 Maxima Smile The Aristo won't be seeing the road until I figure something out for insurance.
Gongster
Gongster
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Boosted BigBird Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:41 am

Girlfriend is down this weekend for vday so im out. next time guys
Boosted BigBird
Boosted BigBird
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:25 am

This ia going to be a decent turn-out, I have a few guys not posted on here comming along as well.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Gongster Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:23 pm

Sorry, won't be able to make it I will be working 12 hours on Saturday. Hopefully next time!
Gongster
Gongster
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by maxima_tyler Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Gongster wrote:Its all good, I will be coming down in my slow and stock 02 Maxima Smile The Aristo won't be seeing the road until I figure something out for insurance.

:O im not the only one with a 5.5 maxima on here! Lool

maxima_tyler
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGhost Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Hey!
Tyler and I won't be able to make this one, see ya's the next time around. Hope the turn out is good and everyone shows up who say's they will!
Cheers
BabyGhost
BabyGhost
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:13 pm

I'm assuming this'll be like the last cruise we did last year? met up at that parking structure @ leslie and rolled downtown?

that was probably one of the best cruises ever... nice...slow...safe...dvp cruisin...
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by koi Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:34 pm

^ but this time we meeting at fairview, i need an excuse to step out of the house.
koi
koi
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Dammit if I wasn't pre-booked
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EJ1_B16a2 Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:56 pm

ill have to make it out to a TTS cruise/shoot one time, but my car is still away and have to get stuff done to it. although i did pull her out of the garage today and drove it up the road to my work and back. Cant wait for summer!
EJ1_B16a2
EJ1_B16a2
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:48 pm

I've been asked to participate in a focus group discussion for people in their late 20's/early 30's regarding the Chevy. I've invited the person to join us on the cruise to see if we can do a short discussion on it. Figured it would be an ideal opportunity to get a bunch of car enthusiasts together to discuss cars.
Participation is voluntary. Hope this is okay with everyone ... let me know if you'd be interested. Can probably do this before we head out or while we're parked and people are snapping pics and what-not.
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Tell them to get crazy glue for the steering wheel on the Cruize and setup a blast radius for the Volt.

I went from hardcore GM to hating them in 9 months. This was after having 3 generations of Pontiac. And you can give him my number if he wants to know more.

Ok my rant done I'm sorry. Back on topic.

Great idea though should be fun. But considering teher are a few of us that have North American cars might be a bit one sided.

1) Stop following others lead them.

2) And stop making all the Chev's looking like biggers version of the other.

3) Buick will never be a cool car for any age under 60 until its modded by us and place in 2012 SEMA
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by grafxx Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:08 pm

can he bring a volt so we can test drive it

i like the look of it
grafxx
grafxx
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:14 pm

I think that's cool, would be nice to chat about some of chevy's doings.
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade7 Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Just wondering, are durham people getting together beforehand? If so, I may be able to make that.
Blade7
Blade7
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:55 am

I dont see any issues with him tagging along.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 am

some nice snow out...

if only it was a morning cruise... coulda gotten you guys some faux-drift shots Laughing
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:45 pm

Is the cruise still on?! The weather is looking kinda... Ugly.
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:00 pm

im out for the cruise , i dont have my winters and left my car somewhere else last night when we got snow

if everyone is still down , link dro
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:11 pm

so...whats going on, is anyone still going? I'd like to know before its to late, so that I can plan to go else where.
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:38 pm

I'm still down, and I'm sure Juice is down regardless of weather.... and by 6pm... the snow'll be melted off the road at least
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:32 pm

I was born in Canada ... it's about time we got some snow!
Still down.
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:36 pm

sweet, so 6 pm then?
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by grafxx Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:42 pm

i been out in summers all winter, drove thru every storm we've had too so this ain't shit for me. let's have a durham pre-meet at amc whitby parkinglot since there are a few ppl coming from these ways
grafxx
grafxx
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next