TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS Weekly Meets

+48
DC5GUY
nicolas_p
rob_tcss
NickRalliart
twista
Datsunbelievable
Joe TDI
Josh.fsd
jmontenegro
drelude
jfrzy
Juice
DeMoNz
Evolutional16
TimeIsMoney003
zacko
just G
asteroid
FoxRacer
Pipo
Nightwingii
ratskat
e82kid
ryo_AWD
sim2424
Eclipse09
preston_nfs
Mr Fish Tank
grafxx
aadam_d
hughheff
koi
Zero
Derty Sanchez
ruckusx2
Mr. Phonso
B00std4G63
Hydrolikz
Chantie88
rontam90
maxima_tyler
Yuriy
simonfzhao
cpeba
Boosted BigBird
TOUGE MASTA
Nemex6
Infamous
52 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

TTS Weekly Meets - Page 2 Empty Re: TTS Weekly Meets

Post by ruckusx2 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:35 pm

it all good bro im just little pissed off this happened .
im already looking out for a new spot to. lets see what we come up with Smile
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by simonfzhao Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:38 pm

I think you guys can consider Markham Theater in Unionville, at Highway 7 and Warden. Their parking lot there is pretty big, and should be empty if they don't have any events going on.

Edit: Google maps position: 43.856943,-79.338906

Last edited by simonfzhao on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : position)
simonfzhao
simonfzhao
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:21 pm

If you were half way across the parking lot or weren't there then u didnt even know u had to leave till I told u. I was right there the whole time and NOBODY was doing nothing out of the regular or acting like fucking assholes. Someone was gonna spin one up sitting by the door and just like that those faggots came out of the stair well and saw us. They took it stepped on it took some more dumped it and told us to leave. We left. As it goes for garbage the bin was over flowing when we got there. So this would have happend in time anyway. Every one of us plays a role in this just for loitering so we're all the fucking idiots. Plus the amount of people we have attract attention and this new rent a cop was a fucking goof but that same fat white guy didn't say a word.
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Damn If only Larry were there :( he does most the sweet talking usually and pulls through most the time. Lol
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Derty Sanchez wrote:If you were half way across the parking lot or weren't there then u didnt even know u had to leave till I told u. I was right there the whole time and NOBODY was doing nothing out of the regular or acting like fucking assholes. Someone was gonna spin one up sitting by the door and just like that those faggots came out of the stair well and saw us. They took it stepped on it took some more dumped it and told us to leave. We left. As it goes for garbage the bin was over flowing when we got there. So this would have happend in time anyway. Every one of us plays a role in this just for loitering so we're all the fucking idiots. Plus the amount of people we have attract attention and this new rent a cop was a fucking goof but that same fat white guy didn't say a word.

im going off what i was told , and im pretty sure spinning tires and ripping it leaving woodbine while cops were at the lot and members still there is not something we encourage members to do
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:01 pm

gundum wrote:Well what can i say even if there was nothing on us they still would of kick us out. My boy jadeo was one of the mall cops that kick us out he said that they were told by upper brass to keep unwanted cars of the lots. He told me they been having problems all week with car meets.

maybe others using fv is whats causing them to act like dicks now , either way its time for a change
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:12 pm

i like to see that everyone is in general pissed about things that happened , i heard most people were gone before the spinning out and all that at woodbine so you may not know what im talking about , i was not there i do not know first hand what happened . all i can go from is what multiple reliable sources told me .

that being said its done over with , we live we learn . it was getting time for a change anyways ,we have a lot of big things in the works for this year and are really aiming for a lot of member rewards in some way this year .and with the bigger steps we are making as a club means more attention which means more pressure to keep a good public image . we have so much to lose at this point. there will be a new location announced soon . the feedback i have got for this location is nothing but good ( we have been there before )

sometimes shit has to happen for better things to come

that being said we are all equal parts here and in future meets or events , if anyone see's anyone doing some dumb shit just tell em what up , everyone here has the right to speak up and keep someone else in line. everyone here spends a lot of time and money to do shows and come to meets so everyone puts in a lot of work to make us what we are .we have a amazing member base and i got nothing but respect for every member here , and thats what we all want is to keep growing the quality member base

Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by TOUGE MASTA Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:51 pm

You said it bro Twisted Evil
TOUGE MASTA
TOUGE MASTA
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Wow ya didn't know about all that at woodbine. Not good boys.
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Hoped all this was covered after the death of KC. Other crews have been meeting at Woodbine for a long time now, don't f**k it up for them too. Show some respect, or else
TTS Weekly Meets - Page 2 944774294
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by koi Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:36 am

if i may i have an idea.

think finch station parking lot, the size of it, by the time people get off work. half the lot is empty. if meets start around 7 we take the far half of the lot. if we are quiet im thinking it might be alright? since ttc is kinda public space? just my thought
koi
koi
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:48 am

Too much to say, so i'll make it short. Considering we dont normally have issues like this, its safe to say that our regulars know how to act and whats not tollerated. That being said if your bringing out any newbs YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM. Yes just like a child, if the "referral" you bring causes issues it will be reflected on yourself. We shouldnt have to announce the rules and regulations at every meet, you are responsible for informing anyone you bring around on how to and how not to act. Im so surprised/shocked/upset that this happened, and will not treat any future occurances lightly by any means. The referral and both yourself will be removed from TTS, and this will go without any argument/thought. We all know throught the power of common sense, there are certain ways to act in public places because it just that A PUBLIC PLACE. We are out there for everyone to see, and this includes our sponsors who attach their names to us and dont need negative attention the same way we dont need it. We work hard to get quality sponsors/vendors and club members, and we wont let one person or even a group of people ruin it no matter how new or old you are to TTS.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by TOUGE MASTA Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:28 am

very ture this is the only club that is so open to all makes of cars an people lets not fuck it up! Its sad that its come to this but it is what it is right? So in future lets keep an eye open for the retards that stain are good rep. For the next location what about kennedy/steels area there is a go station oppsit p-mall, its got a good size parking lot
TOUGE MASTA
TOUGE MASTA
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:35 pm

well said dro Smile
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by hughheff Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:26 pm

Wasnt at wed meet but i actually read the TTS MEETS RULES AND REGULATIONS way back in the day. and from what i can remember.

1. No dumb shit
2. NO reving (burnouts)
3. No loud music (unless its a stereo demo)
4. Respect the people that our still there.

Peeps should have to sign off or something that is aknowleged or read, at least. Rule #1 is the most important but forgotten about though. Eveything else follows under that category.

hughheff
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Phonso Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:41 am

When is the next meet taking place?

Mr. Phonso
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:24 am

Mr. Phonso wrote:When is the next meet taking place?

TBD
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemex6 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Hopefully a meet is being held this Wednesday... Sal got the night off from work and we were going to head down.
Nemex6
Nemex6
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:46 pm

there is no meet this wednesday
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by B00std4G63 Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:36 am

id like to point out that Dave n busters parking lot is massive! and you wouldnt get kicked out. while it is a bit further for the east end people, its still close to the highway (401 and 400).
B00std4G63
B00std4G63
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemex6 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 am

Really? Argh. That sucks. I just went back a few posts and read why the meets are on hold. I guess it's better this way for now instead of going back to the same location and potentially having more problems. I dislike heat :/

Not trying to go over anyones head here but it's going to be a nice night but if anyone wants to grab coffee somewhere let me know. Might boot to richmond hill for a bit.
Nemex6
Nemex6
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by hughheff Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:58 am

its freezing outside

hughheff
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemex6 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:55 pm