TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northside Autosports Show And Shine This Sunday In Pickering

+4
Infamous
asteroid
BrianV
Hydrolikz
8 posters

Go down

Northside Autosports Show And Shine This Sunday In Pickering Empty Northside Autosports Show And Shine This Sunday In Pickering

Post by Hydrolikz Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:12 am

Anyone else going to the Northside show this sunday? Locaton: 1033 Toy Ave, (Brock &Bayly) Pickering ave. 11am-5pm
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Northside Autosports Show And Shine This Sunday In Pickering Empty Re: Northside Autosports Show And Shine This Sunday In Pickering

Post by BrianV Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:19 pm

Didn't even know about it so...no. I did know about the factory tire one, but its not likely I'm gonna make it for that either :(

Was the northside show posted anywhere? I find I never hear about anything they do till well after the fact.
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Northside Autosports Show And Shine This Sunday In Pickering Empty Re: Northside Autosports Show And Shine This Sunday In Pickering

Post by asteroid Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:04 pm

I didn't even know this was going on!!
asteroid
asteroid
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:57 am

i guess ill go check it out
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse09 Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:47 pm

Ill head down if anyone wants to meet up and cruse in together
Eclipse09
Eclipse09
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:48 pm

its right by my house so u can meet me in ajax or pickering if you want , which ever is closer to you
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse09 Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:07 pm

ill text you!
Eclipse09
Eclipse09
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by maxima_tyler Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:14 am

boooo too far :(
where all all the west end meets?????? we need some lovin tooo Northside Autosports Show And Shine This Sunday In Pickering 1100275680

maxima_tyler
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:23 pm

We had it saturday, and trust me you didnt miss ANYTHING today...
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by TOUGE MASTA Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:39 pm

biggest flop ever!!! if we had are regular meet we would have steal the show!! Twisted Evil
TOUGE MASTA
TOUGE MASTA
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by grafxx Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Yea y'all came after everybody left
grafxx
grafxx
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:37 pm

It was only 1:30 though. Northside Autosports Show And Shine This Sunday In Pickering 893886373
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Northside Autosports Show And Shine This Sunday In Pickering 893886373
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse09 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:56 pm

^ I think you are both spot on with summing up that show! affraid
Eclipse09
Eclipse09
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down