TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS Meets Post Your Opinion

+5
ruckusx2
Infamous
Yuriy
asteroid
Hydrolikz
9 posters

Go down

TTS Meets Post Your Opinion Empty TTS Meets Post Your Opinion

Post by Hydrolikz Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:31 pm

With the lack of consistant attendees to our weekly meets, w are looking to cancel them altogether and just have monthly ones at our sponsors shops. I am giving everyone who cares a chance to chime in, and even those who don't to at least explain why they don't attend or what we can do to make them more enticing. I must say myself that i tired of going every week even with good weather, to just have a small amount attend while were saving spots for a larger group. Post your opinions/thoughts, if you don't speak up then Infamous and myself will be deciding the outcome on our own.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

TTS Meets Post Your Opinion Empty Re: TTS Meets Post Your Opinion

Post by asteroid Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:09 pm

I like KC it can get really busy weather permitting. Hanging at a sponsors also sounds cool too tough.
asteroid
asteroid
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Regardless if its an official TTS meet or not, TTS members will still be at KC and other meets.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:54 pm

I think KC is a great spot...but its to damn far for a vast majority of us. Need to find middle ground for weekly meets. I am fine with only a handful of people to be honest, just to chill for a bit, so lack of attendance doesn't bother me.

but yeah KC is to far for me, I can't justify going there weekly during the weekdays.

I think its the fact that's its on a weekday, and far away.

what if we try going to the Ereta or whatever its called on Thursdays? It seems kind of in the center, although I have never been there.
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:19 pm

kc since i can remember was always a live spot and has always been central between east and west that being durham and sauga

we have never ever has any issues with people not going to kc until this year , even all the vets dont even show up
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Yuriy wrote:

what if we try going to the Ereta or whatever its called on Thursdays? It seems kind of in the center, although I have never been there.

400 and hwy 7 is not central at all , thats pretty much the end of toronto in the west
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:28 pm

and also booo ertefa , from what i hear "they" dont want anyone promoting their clubs or events at these ertefa meets without permission , Rolling Eyes
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Infamous wrote:and also booo ertefa , from what i hear "they" dont want anyone promoting their clubs or events at these ertefa meets without permission , Rolling Eyes

there us so much wrong with that statement, how does that even work its a fucking parking lot for public use, that they don't even own...
good luck enforcing that on a public gathering, that's like saying 'I don't want anyone wearing a red shirt that walks by my house.'
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:47 pm

this is just what i heard , wether its a true fact i dont know ,
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:15 am

na them meets clubs can go to no problems ..what they are enforcing (& they are working with the police .who attend these thursday night meets mixed in the croud) is keeping out the ricer boy that fly in or around the meeting places or the racers going home (I.E.- bunouts/racing away going home or comming in meet spot..ppl racing around there or burnouts n stuff they get there plates & give them to the copperz there & let them take care of it)

so what they are stopping is what killed KC last year..
we were invited there on my FB long ago Smile

but KC is always good spot .& has been our main spot since the start to.
i havent been showing up @ meets l8ly cause work got me working late 6days a week.+ showing up in a big enbridge truck isnt really fun eather lolz
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by phuknrht Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:39 am

Ive never been able to do weekly meets since the start of TTS, work evenings.. so the most i can make is 3 when im off. im up for whatever when i can make it though, wether its KC, Ertefa, Fairview, Whiskey-a-go-go Laughing anything
phuknrht
phuknrht
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemex6 Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:39 am

The reason why Sal & I don't come to meets is because we both work nights. He starts usually at 4pm until 11pm week days & 4pm-1am weekends (Friday included). I work 10:30pm-6:30am and KC is too far for the time it starts. I'd literally get there and have to leave shortly after so why bother? I don't work Friday & Saturday nights so those are my only days off. If the meets were closer on a week day then I'd come out for sure but KC is just too far.

I don't really have a meet spot to suggest since most members seem to be more Toronto based. If I didn't work midnights, I'd come out to these meets but as long as they are at KC.. I won't be able too until we close down for two weeks in July :/
Nemex6
Nemex6
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:46 am

Infamous and myself tend to know those who are too busy to make it to weekly meets on a wednesday, I would like to hear from those who don't come on a weds but yet I see them at other meets on a consistant basis. Or those who have other reasons for not wanting to come, and may have suggestions to improve attendance. I can see lots of people not being able to come to Ertefa meets, due to the fact they start at 9pm and most of us start work early the next day. At this point its looking like our TTS meets will be reduced to a monthly meet, and will be located at various TTS sponsors locations.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemex6 Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:04 pm

Maybe try moving the TTS meets to a Friday? Since those who do midnights are usually done Friday morning, and those who do work evenings are done around 10pm or so could still come out for a bit if they weren't too tired? My suggestion could be severely flawed but it just makes sense if the meet day is on the last work day of the week instead of in the middle.. If a lot of members work nights.. Seems to be the best day, or on a Saturday/Sunday then it can be held during the day and not at night... Or we can just go ahead with a monthly meet at a sponsers facility. Whatever you guys decide Smile

Nemex6
Nemex6
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:11 pm

prob with Friday I think, is that alot of people go out, like myself. and most meets lack two things that I need on a Friday night, women and booze.
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemex6 Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:41 pm

^ Laughing. Understandable.
Nemex6
Nemex6
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by B00std4G63 Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:15 pm

thursdays i have off my availability at work cause its the only day that works for me n my gf with our work schedule to spend time together. as a result majority of the time i work wednesday nights. So thats why i go thursday nights to ertefa instead. its also a 10 min drive from my house haha. although kc was worth the 30 min drive last year.

but from what i remember when the weather just started being nice this year n we had the home depot meets, there wuld b maybe 4-5 TTS members and thats it. last year at fairview wed get over 15 alot of the time. dunno wat happen.

B00std4G63
B00std4G63
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxRacer Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:56 pm

My reason for lack of attendance is 2 reasons a) new baby is here so im spending most of my free time trying to catch up on some sleep and b) with the spec gone and me rocking the family sedan it feel out of place especially at kc meets i miss all you guys and i will be out here and there as much as i can this season regardless, work permitting.
FoxRacer
FoxRacer
TTS VIP

http://www.foxdetailing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:15 pm

It's a done deal, meets will be held on monthly basis at sponsors locations. If your going to KC or WHATEVER, just use the TTS weekly meet thread to post that you are going or to see who else is attending.

/Thread.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum