TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF - Sales Person to work @ Avante Mazda

4 posters

Go down

LF - Sales Person to work @ Avante Mazda Empty LF - Sales Person to work @ Avante Mazda

Post by just G Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:05 am

Hey guys

Im looking for a couple of TRUSTED people to be on my sales team at Avante Mazda!!

Avante is a great working atmosphere and very easy to work at and make good money. I have been here for 2 years after have bought a few cars from them in the past and I am extremely happy. I started off as a Sales Rep and in 2 years I have moved up to be one of the Sales Managers here. There is defintely room for growth!

We operate very differently than your typical dealership and everyone that walks through the doors is treated and respected well and equally. Customer service is extremely important to us and we have a really good rep in the business.

If you are motivated, goal oriented, good with people and want to have a career in the car industry then shoot me a PM and we can discuss further!

I look forward to having a TTS member working with me and having fun while we work! Life's too short to take work too seriously!

A few requirements you must have:
- a car to get to work and back (you will get a monthly car allowance)
- High School Diploma
- Good with numbers
- Experience in the car business is an asset but NOT a requirement

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers
G

Last edited by just G on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

LF - Sales Person to work @ Avante Mazda Empty Re: LF - Sales Person to work @ Avante Mazda

Post by jmontenegro Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:09 am

this is pretty awesome, id be down and love to try it out but i have a fulltime job:P
jmontenegro
jmontenegro
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

LF - Sales Person to work @ Avante Mazda Empty Re: LF - Sales Person to work @ Avante Mazda

Post by asteroid Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Sounds like a cool opportunity for someone :O
asteroid
asteroid
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:25 pm

its definitely a good time!

BUMP!!
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hughheff Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:16 pm

i can sell anything ask shane

ill hit u up if your @ the meet tonite

hughheff
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:15 pm

wont be at the meet tonight. work till 9. PM me or call me @ 416 835 5266
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hughheff Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:36 pm

ill hit u up today LF - Sales Person to work @ Avante Mazda 1926791664

hughheff
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:25 pm

sounds good
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down