TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS Forum Rules

Go down

TTS Forum Rules Empty TTS Forum Rules

Post by Infamous Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:50 pm

There really arnt any , all i ask is that respect is shown towards all members and clubs , thats the whole point of TTS .

Im pretty serious when i say bashing of people , clubs or rides isnt gonna happen , and if it does everyone gets one warning , second time banned for a week , 3rd time banned for good and ip address will be blocked from the site and your out of the club cuz this club isnt for you .

If someone has a issue with another member or whatever the case is , take it up one on one personally either in person or by pm , this is a public forum and no one needs to see any bs from anyone , myself included . we arnt kids this isnt some lil child club , there is proper way to approach things and im sure we all know how to do that

Any ideas one has for meets or events or for direction of the club post it in the club feedback , and all ideas will be looked at by myself and hyrdo and we will see where it goes from there
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum