TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS Sponsor Deals

2 posters

Go down

TTS Sponsor Deals Empty TTS Sponsor Deals

Post by Infamous Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:44 pm

After some talks , we have decided , yes the members of tts will get all the sponsor discounts for being part of the club , however to avoid people joining the club just to get deals and then not coming out to meets or being active on here , to get the sponsor deals you must have the tts decal on your car ( i kno we dont have alot of them yet ) and or be an active member on the forum

we want to help out the sponsors as much as possible , but we dont want random people joining just to get deals and having no interest in the club , if any of our sponsors have any issues with this or have anything to add please pm me about it

and also when purchasing from our sponsors , if they have decals aswell im sure they would appriciate you putting a lil decal on your car , afterall they are sponsoring the club and giving us discounts on parts

Last edited by Infamous on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

TTS Sponsor Deals Empty Re: TTS Sponsor Deals

Post by Infamous Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:48 pm

all this being said , i need decals from our sponsor so i can put them on my car , this way when people see the tts decal they will also see the atpe,s&s,seductive and nextmod decal aswell

and if you dont have decals already made , it would be a good idea , as we are going to be entering shows and it will only be more exposure for our sponsors aswell having your decals on our cars
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:04 pm

See what I can do, what colour do you want and how big ... my standard is dark cherry polished metallic, I have to order this type of vinyl in from japan.. no one has it in north america.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:16 pm

umm let me get back to you , i have to decide where i will put them , it will be either white or black
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Infamous wrote:umm let me get back to you , i have to decide where i will put them , it will be either white or black

:idea: We might as well get a bunch of em, so we don't need to order evertime someone wants one. :idea:
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum