TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in meeting up for a mini-nice-weather meet at KC tomorrow?

+3
Infamous
rontam90
Hydrolikz
7 posters

Go down

Anyone interested in meeting up for a mini-nice-weather meet at KC tomorrow? Empty Anyone interested in meeting up for a mini-nice-weather meet at KC tomorrow?

Post by Hydrolikz Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Since it's wicked weather tomorrow, im pretty sure it's going to get live at Kennedy Commons tomorrow night! And I know this is very last minute so it doesn't matter if you can't make it, so if you are down post it up. Im guessing 7:30-8 is a good time, so we can shoot for for around those times.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in meeting up for a mini-nice-weather meet at KC tomorrow? Empty Re: Anyone interested in meeting up for a mini-nice-weather meet at KC tomorrow?

Post by rontam90 Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:13 am

i would be if i didnt fucking pop my tire today LAME.
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in meeting up for a mini-nice-weather meet at KC tomorrow? Empty Re: Anyone interested in meeting up for a mini-nice-weather meet at KC tomorrow?

Post by Infamous Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:39 am

rontam90 wrote:i would be if i didnt fucking pop my tire today LAME.

thats sucks ron , but u have 2 cars yeah? use the one that doesent have the flat maybe.....................????
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:51 am

no point showing up at KC car meets in a beater impreza 🤡

today just reminded me how much i hate driving in downtown toronto
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:53 am

whatever , you still know you got the s2k at home , who cares what anyone else thinks
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:47 am

come on i drove a buick century to meet...how funny was that.....lmao
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:49 am

i got dinner plans , but if enuff people are goin ill reach when im done dinner
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by hdrasta Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:51 am

rotam my car still stock what you go to worry bout?
hdrasta
hdrasta
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by hdrasta Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:35 pm

its st'patty's day everyone should be drinking tonight bounce
hdrasta
hdrasta
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Infamous wrote:i got dinner plans , but if enuff people are goin ill reach when im done dinner

homieG, sloanX and I are going! That's all the people you need!!! Cool
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:31 pm

Bumpitty!
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:07 pm

its 50/50 for me , depends on dinner
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 pm

Eat now and skip dinner! Lolz! My phone will be down so call Gavins phone if you dare... Laughing.gif" alt="Laughing!" longdesc="52" />
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:25 pm

ANYONE ELSE?!?!?!?!?!?
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinsanity Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:46 pm

depending on how long it would take me to pick up the car and wut time i have dinner at, i'll try to show up as i'll be in markham anyways....

how long do the meets go for anyways, just cuz i got other things to do after as well
Vinsanity
Vinsanity
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:00 am

well i did a drive by & didnt see anybody at chapters (i was there around 9pm)
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinsanity Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:19 am

oops....i thought the meet would be tonite...
didn't check the day posted...Laughing

thank god u posted
Vinsanity
Vinsanity
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:27 pm

We were there but probably left before you came, we went to the Timmies lot that we were at last time because it was more live over on that side.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:18 pm

I'd just like to take this time to say after I created this thread for homieG who asked me to do so, homieG didn't even show up for the meet he requested. Now ain't that a bitch! Mad

Just thought i'd share, so if G asks you to create a meet because he wants one... DO NOT DO IT HE WILL FLOP AND LEAVE YOU ON YOUR OWN!!!
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:22 pm

hahahaha lazy-g
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:54 pm

LOL! i totally forgot it was St. Paddy's! by the time i got to school i was drunk off my ass! Laughing. my bad! Razz
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down