TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car is stolen, and is returned 3 years later modified...

3 posters

Go down

Car is stolen, and is returned 3 years later modified... Empty Car is stolen, and is returned 3 years later modified...

Post by Hydrolikz Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Car is stolen, and is returned 3 years later modified... Empty Re: Car is stolen, and is returned 3 years later modified...

Post by hdrasta Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:08 pm

can someone do this to my car?

Please! Laughing Razz
hdrasta
hdrasta
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Car is stolen, and is returned 3 years later modified... Empty Re: Car is stolen, and is returned 3 years later modified...

Post by just G Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:11 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!! thats jks yo!!! sucks to be the guy who got raided! hahahahahaha
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Tranny+Engine Swap+Parts, yea i'd say it sucks to be them. But at the same time they tried to get the car for free, so they deserve to lose their parts.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 pm

3 years is a long time to wait for all these mods.... I wonder what she did in the meantime???

Maybe if she got it back within the same week with all the mods Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Lexikon wrote:3 years is a long time to wait for all these mods.... I wonder what she did in the meantime???

Maybe if she got it back within the same week with all the mods Car is stolen, and is returned 3 years later modified... Icon_razz

She must've gotten another car, I wonder if insurance would give her the car back if they paid her out for it already? Car is stolen, and is returned 3 years later modified... Icon_scratch
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:18 pm

ouch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down