TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Needed To Get The C7 Videos Uploaded!!!

4 posters

Go down

Help Needed To Get The C7 Videos Uploaded!!! Empty Help Needed To Get The C7 Videos Uploaded!!!

Post by Hydrolikz Tue May 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Sloanx has the sickest C7 vids on his cam, but they are coded in a mini DVD-RW which he can't upload from. So if anyone here can help and get it swapped from that format to anything else, it would be much appreciated. If you can help post here, or send me a pm.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Help Needed To Get The C7 Videos Uploaded!!! Empty Re: Help Needed To Get The C7 Videos Uploaded!!!

Post by ruckusx2 Tue May 11, 2010 8:53 pm

ummm...did he finalise the DVDs in the recorder?
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Help Needed To Get The C7 Videos Uploaded!!! Empty Re: Help Needed To Get The C7 Videos Uploaded!!!

Post by Juice Tue May 11, 2010 9:19 pm

ewww, mini-dvd is problematic ... tip, never film to the end or you can't finalize and you won't be able to upload them ... I know from experience ... or at least you'll have an incredibly annoying time getting the videos.

Here's what I did to recover my cousin's wedding video footage.

Get MagicISO ... or was it ISOBuster ... There is an option there to retrieve video off a mini-dvd even if it isn't finalized. It takes some time. I had to run it few times.

After you get the video off, you can import the video files (.vob) into a video editing program like Sony Vegas, Pinnacle Studio or Adobe Premier (basically, anything other than windows movie maker b/c that program is terrible!).
Just drop the videos onto the time line at the bottom and then export it, choose whatever format you want to export it at (best look up details online for ideal settings).
I'd run it through virtualdub afterwards with 'drop frames to sync audio' and an audio interleave of 100ms and video on direct stream copy (you'll see it if you decide to go this route) ... not necessary, but sometimes the audio gets ahead/behind the video.
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Mon May 17, 2010 3:28 pm

Im friggin tired of waiting a month and longer to see these fuckin vids, can anyone here take the shit off of sloanx's hands and ACTUALLY get it done??? Let me know and I will swipe the mini-dvd's or whatever the heck they are, and pass them on so we can start to make progress!

HOLLA BACK A.S.A.P if you want to see the best shots/videos taken from the C7 spring tour! I know ya'll don't want your time and gas to be wasted for nothing like the fairview (Wedding) shoot... Help Needed To Get The C7 Videos Uploaded!!! Icon_rolleyes
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by hdrasta Mon May 17, 2010 3:38 pm

if the vid can be removed I can do it.

just throw it in Imovie and done.
but only if it can be removed from the mini dvd
hdrasta
hdrasta
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Mon May 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Ok, I will find out.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 5:11 pm

I have a video capture card, so if it's a matter of the video not being able to be pulled I can hook it up and rip the video (. it wouldn't be the DVD quality, but it would at least be a video .)

Downside is I'd need the camera, the dvd and power/video cables.

No, I'm not going to run off with it. Evo_Killer can vouch for me on that.

Just an offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Mon May 17, 2010 5:23 pm

I will speak to sloanx, that should'nt be an issue.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Mon May 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Juice wrote:
Get ISOBuster ... There is an option there to retrieve video off a mini-dvd even if it isn't finalized.

Plug the video camera into the computer, select the camcorder dvd drive as the source, and repair/retrieve data.
www.isobuster.com
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down