TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ontario Genesis Club - Cruise to Niagara June 5th

+2
boarder4life
preston_nfs
6 posters

Go down

Ontario Genesis Club - Cruise to Niagara June 5th Empty Ontario Genesis Club - Cruise to Niagara June 5th

Post by preston_nfs Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:15 am

I know Shane wanted to know the details and I didn't want to clutter up the CSCS thread so here you go.

fatflyguy wrote:Ok, the GTA members will meet at Square One in the Zellers parking lot for 10am. Around 10:30, Cruise towards hamilton and meet at the Home Depot off the highway for around 11am

43.240889,-79.757845 - Google Maps

After meeting up at the Home Depot head to the Outlet mall on Lundy's lane in Niagra Falls for around 12:30ish

43.086755, -79.122033 - Google Maps

After that we'll decide on places to eat, let some people shop around a bit then head on up towards Queenston Heights Park and snap some pictures then off for some Wine tasting for those interested!

queenston heights park - Google Maps

Also there will be a few of us staying over night in the falls. Some of us have CSCS in the morning at Cayuga and also it's Prestons birthday! So we'll celebrate it in fashion!

Thanks everyone. Any questions just email me or call me at 519-362-2384. If I don't answer leave a message, Im tracking out in the prairies right night and my reception is very poor!

Thanks Andrew

preston_nfs
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Ontario Genesis Club - Cruise to Niagara June 5th Empty Re: Ontario Genesis Club - Cruise to Niagara June 5th

Post by boarder4life Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:53 am

Hey i will be up there for a small annual cougar meet, maybe i will bump into you guys. We normally cruise the waterfront and stop off at a park and have a bbq.

boarder4life
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Ontario Genesis Club - Cruise to Niagara June 5th Empty Re: Ontario Genesis Club - Cruise to Niagara June 5th

Post by Hydrolikz Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:20 pm

boarder4life wrote:Hey i will be up there for a small annual cougar meet

Cougar meet Ontario Genesis Club - Cruise to Niagara June 5th Icon_biggrin , o wait you mean the car... never mind Ontario Genesis Club - Cruise to Niagara June 5th Icon_razz
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by fatflyguy Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:35 am

Please feel free to join us in the falls guys. A few of us are staying down like preston mentioned....the part he left out is that we're taking him out for his Birthday! Gett'n him a lap dance from an angry dwarf :-)

fatflyguy
TTS Rookie

http://www.gencoupe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by f1junkie Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:50 am

Hydrolikz wrote:
boarder4life wrote:Hey i will be up there for a small annual cougar meet

Cougar meet Ontario Genesis Club - Cruise to Niagara June 5th Icon_biggrin , o wait you mean the car... never mind Ontario Genesis Club - Cruise to Niagara June 5th Icon_razz

Isn't there a Civic MILF meet there too? Laughing
f1junkie
f1junkie
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:02 pm

Niagara Strippers are AWESOME! Very Happy haha
Brought my brother there for his bachelor back in Jan. Invited my dad, he got lady juice on his face. Fun times. Duo-table dances at The Sundowner ... worth it.
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by preston_nfs Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Juice wrote:Niagara Strippers are AWESOME! Very Happy haha
Brought my brother there for his bachelor back in Jan. Invited my dad, he got lady juice on his face. Fun times. Duo-table dances at The Sundowner ... worth it.

HAHA! cheers

preston_nfs
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by fatflyguy Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Dot Com that shit!! LMFAO

fatflyguy
TTS Rookie

http://www.gencoupe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down