TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS Forum

+2
just G
Infamous
6 posters

Go down

TTS Forum Empty TTS Forum

Post by Infamous Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:44 am

so i decided to show a bit of our forums to guests , so far its only our sponsors/vendors that you can see without registering ,

now my question is , to all of tts do you think we should keep it at that or show maybe a few other topics like tts multimedia,tts automotive news,install tips how to's?

some smaller stuff to show the club but leave the meets and other goods for registered only users

want to hear what you guys/girls have to say
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

TTS Forum Empty Re: TTS Forum

Post by just G Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:25 am

ye thats sounds aite. make sure they cant post shit at all until signing up.
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:43 am

^Add multimedia at the most, it would make it enticing for them to want to see more. afro
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:58 pm

i like the amount of feedback on this topic , take it easy i cant take all these replies

Laughing
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:20 pm

is there a reason to display the mods under each topic on the forum? don't think its req'd. looks busy as fuck and untidy. get rid of that.
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:15 am

everything is done from a base layout and modded from there , when you add a mod it just adds the name there , if there is a way to get rid of it i havnt figured it out yet , alot of stuff to still figure out , also need to learn full html codes , just not enuff time to do it all at once

im still trying to figure out a loading page to the site , but html codes are not fun to learn and im scared of fucking up the forum
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:43 am

lets get a professional to fix up stuff. thinks thats a better call.
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:56 am

$$$$$$
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:46 am

phpbb is not hard to learn man...i run my own site www.gtaltima.com if you need help pm me and i can hopefully show you around....as long as its nothing crazy...

Shan
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Evo Killer Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:34 pm

yeah im cool with Add multimedia at the most
Evo Killer
Evo Killer
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:05 am

Shan wrote:phpbb is not hard to learn man...i run my own site www.gtaltima.com if you need help pm me and i can hopefully show you around....as long as its nothing crazy...

i have figured alot out myself , shoulda seen the forum when i first made it , so fuckin ugly , but it got the job done , how it looks now is from the input of all members

do you have or know anyone that has a html converter , i need one and need to learn html so i can do a loading page
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:09 am

just G wrote:is there a reason to display the mods under each topic on the forum? don't think its req'd. looks busy as fuck and untidy. get rid of that.

done for now , looks plain now , will see how it goes
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:13 am

Evo Killer wrote:yeah im cool with Add multimedia at the most
i agree with multimedia as well..thay wanna see anything else sign up.
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:14 am

i tried to just add it , but eveything is in catagories , so to display one you have to display all , ill figure it out tho
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:28 am

Infamous wrote:everything is done from a base layout and modded from there , when you add a mod it just adds the name there , if there is a way to get rid of it i havnt figured it out yet , alot of stuff to still figure out , also need to learn full html codes , just not enuff time to do it all at once
If it's just basic code to create the layout of the page, then you will want to use Dreamweaver. Any version will do really.

I have it and use it to do sites (. it's part of what I do .) Business to me. (. No, this is not the part where I lay on the sales pitch..) Ask Evo who he calls.. You want help, I'm digging the group, sign me up to help.

Infamous wrote:im still trying to figure out a loading page to the site , but html codes are not fun to learn and im scared of fucking up the forum
You mean like a TTS logo "Please wait, Loading. . . ." and redirect to the main forum site? or a front page that you can post news, announcements, contests, etc ?

just G wrote:lets get a professional to fix up stuff. thinks thats a better call.
Infamous wrote:$$$$$$
Will work for rides at the track, the a sticker that says "www.TorontoTunerSyndicate.net" for my rear window, or cookies (. I like cookies .)

Infamous wrote:
Shan wrote:phpbb is not hard to learn man...i run my own site www.gtaltima.com if you need help pm me and i can hopefully show you around....as long as its nothing crazy...

i have figured alot out myself , shoulda seen the forum when i first made it , so fuckin ugly , but it got the job done , how it looks now is from the input of all members

do you have or know anyone that has a html converter , i need one and need to learn html so i can do a loading page
Dreamweaver. See me Wed and we can talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:34 am

^^^ gona be honest , i have this idea for a loading page and im not sure how to do it but i want it done , and i want it done they way i see it in my head , ill explain it to you at the next meet , then see if you can help
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:36 am

Deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content