TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How low do I go?

+2
Infamous
hdrasta
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How low do I go? - Page 2 Empty Re: How low do I go?

Post by Hydrolikz Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:02 pm

rontam90 wrote:i think bigger rims actually increases the ride height

i.e. it raises the car back up

Noob ron, trying to treat me like a noob!

I said "appear" meaning it will actually go higher, but the way the rim will tuck into the fender will make it "appear" to be lower. If you actually came to the meet yesterday you would've seen in person what I was talking about! Infamous has around the same drop as HD does, but infamous's ride looks lower because of the GTS rims and how they look in the fender compared to HD's(but they are pretty much the same height)
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

How low do I go? - Page 2 Empty Re: How low do I go?

Post by rontam90 Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:13 pm

Hydrolikz wrote:
rontam90 wrote:i think bigger rims actually increases the ride height

i.e. it raises the car back up

Noob ron, trying to treat me like a noob!

I said "appear" meaning it will actually go higher, but the way the rim will tuck into the fender will make it "appear" to be lower. If you actually came to the meet yesterday you would've seen in person what I was talking about! Infamous has around the same drop as HD does, but infamous's ride looks lower because of the GTS rims and how they look in the fender compared to HD's(but they are pretty much the same height)

LOL im not tryna treat u like a noob YO. im just saying bigger rims will push the car up, whether it appears lower or not I cannot say.

AND FYI. I did come to the meet. I showed up at FV at 815 but no one was there (in retrospect i know u guys went to KC) but yeah I had other things i needed to attend to so I decided not to go KC.
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum