TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS MEET = Wed July 14, 2010

3 posters

Go down

TTS MEET = Wed July 14, 2010 Empty TTS MEET = Wed July 14, 2010

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:49 am

Good meet that night, but I was washing my car today and found a dent in my rear passanger door.

Now I'm not pointing fingers here as I'll explain in a moment, but I was parked next to that white van for a while, and the biker boys.

Dro pulled in beside me, but
A. I didn't see him open the rear door
B. His front door wouldn't even come close
C. His rear door wouldn't open that far..

Did anyone see/hear anything near my car?

Pisses me off when I find shit like this.. I take extra care to NEVER hit any car beside me, be it nice or a POS.. And some people just don't give a fuck and they deserve a horrible messy demise.

Anyone know of a place that will pull dents out for less than an arm and a leg? Also need to get the front bumper fixed.

No show and shine for my ride.. =(

If this is in the wrong place, sorry..

Back to top Go down

TTS MEET = Wed July 14, 2010 Empty Re: TTS MEET = Wed July 14, 2010

Post by ruckusx2 Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:47 pm

man this sucks to hear budd. but no i dont know any place 4 dents
i usaly just use my friends suction cup thing(rubber) and put it on & pull it off and dents are gone most the time unless it on a curve or cornerthen it wont work.
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:24 am

i know what u mean - i walked out of shoppers one night and my entire front driver side bumper was punched in - headlight cracked, and left turn signal in about a few hundred pieces - whoever it was just nailed'n left

luckily the bumper was flexible/ pop out'able - but it cost 75 bucks for the turn signal and 90 bucks for a new headlight.

- i still got a chubby dent in my car
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:39 am

I've had someone ram into my old car and I didn't even notice until the next day because of the light either..

didn't notice the whole night either..

I'm either going to re-paint it, or get the WRX when insurance drops, but still, I've babied the hell out of it, and not for some jerk-off to use as a stopper for his door..

I have 2 dents, 1 trashed front bumper.. Not thrilled, but hey, win some, lose some.

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:21 am

call me crazy but i feel a little uneasy when i park my car at meets with the vast amounts of doors open / closing all around (not to say ppl are careless, but shit happens sometimes)

at malls i make sure to park at least a few hundred meters away from everyone else. while most go straight for the spots nearest to entrances, i dart to the furthest and emptiest area
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum