TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp

+6
Infamous
roblaza
hdrasta
Juice
just G
preston_nfs
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp  Empty getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:42 pm

hey guys. im definitely getting new rims for next summer but im having trouble deciding which ones.. pls let me know what you think about the below selections.. and list the picture number that you think looks good. thanks for all the input!

getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp  Giovanna_dalar_gbk_2_W

getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp  Giovanna_essen_mb_2_W

getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp  Giovanna_essen_mb_2_BEZ

getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp  Helo_851_MABK_2[img][/img]

getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp  Lexani_lss10_mb_2_W

getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp  Gianelle_qatar_mb_2_W

getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp  Tsw_willow_mb_2

getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp  Gianelle_cairo_mb_2_W

i will get them in 20inch, staggered and fuck around with the offset so it will come out a bit to have that aggressive stance.

again all input would be greatly appreciated.!!! thanks guys

Back to top Go down

getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp  Empty Re: getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp

Post by preston_nfs Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:56 pm

I think #2 would look the best.

preston_nfs
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp  Empty Re: getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp

Post by just G Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:57 pm

2 or 4

2 looks more sporty, 4 looks classy. depends on what u wanna go for.

not sure if staggered will look good with option 4 though.
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:41 pm

yea... i was gonna go for 1, 2, 4.

i like the concave look for the 1st one.

so C.. anything u can do with the $$$??? lol

need rims + rubber + installation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:27 pm

2 hands down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:55 pm

hmm the main concern i have for 2 is that :

it doesnt have a outline of the rim. hence when i install the tires, the rim will look smaller. the reason why im worried about this is because it happened to my current rim. i had to goto shinzo to pay extra to get the silver vynl for my rims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:23 pm

maybe I'm weird ... but I like 1 ... or 2 with silver lip
was it a lot to get the silver vinyl from shinzo?
My biggest issue w/ black rims on a black car is that they (generally) don't pop, so it sometimes looks like running steelies, hence liking the coloured lip
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:06 pm

vinyl ran me $80 if i remembered correctly.

yea i know what ur saying. but i believe with 2, it still stands out cuz of the bolts.

i tihnk 6 or 7 are nice too... if they have them in black.

Back to top Go down

Post by hdrasta Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:15 pm

7 or 8 if available in black
hdrasta
hdrasta
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by roblaza Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:23 pm

first pick is 1
second pick is 2
third pick is 6
roblaza
roblaza
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Yea I like 1 as well as 2. More of a lip vs no lip btw those 2 choices. Hmm so hard to decide

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:22 am

Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:38 am

1,6,7,5 In order... number one has a style of it's own, and it would be more rare to see.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:17 am

thanks for the input everyone.

i think im gonna narrow all that down to ...

1 2 and 7

another question.. is it cheaper if i order rims during winter vs summer?

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:55 am

yo im pretty sure u can get #2 with a silver lip or outline finish.

rims cost the supplier the same year round. its upto them how much they wanna mark it up according to the season.

make sure this is a good brand though....do your research.
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinsanity Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:09 am

My #1 pick would be 2 then 8 actually. 2 caught my eye right away and I'm like "I like that". Where would u b ordering from cuz I'm hoping to save up enough to buy a full set of Summer rims and tires. I'm looking at getting 18s tho
Vinsanity
Vinsanity
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxRacer Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:21 pm

2 and or 6 are my favourties
FoxRacer
FoxRacer
TTS VIP

http://www.foxdetailing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:01 pm

just G wrote:yo im pretty sure u can get #2 with a silver lip or outline finish.

rims cost the supplier the same year round. its upto them how much they wanna mark it up according to the season.

make sure this is a good brand though....do your research.

i see. if 2 comes with the silver lip then imma go for that one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Vinsanity wrote:My #1 pick would be 2 then 8 actually. 2 caught my eye right away and I'm like "I like that". Where would u b ordering from cuz I'm hoping to save up enough to buy a full set of Summer rims and tires. I'm looking at getting 18s tho

yea im leaning towards 2 as well now. but i need some chrone lip or silver outline.

make sure u goto curtis from kal tire. he will def hook u up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:03 pm

FoxRacer wrote:2 and or 6 are my favourties

everyone feelin #2 eh... hmmmmmmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:52 pm

2 is a sick rim , but i think 4 and 5 suit the car better , any way to photoshop em , cuz just cuz a rim looks good doesent mean it will look good on a specific car u kno
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Get me a side image of the car and I can do it up..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:11 pm

getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp  1_img_11

getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp  8z1our10

getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp  46209210

getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp  Dscn1410

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:37 pm

umm.. hmm.. Interesting..

Wasn't expecting the first one.. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:40 am

getting new rims for next summer. need help deciding... helppppp  Blka510

hard to get the rims singled out..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next