TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Skins

2 posters

Go down

Forum Skins Empty Forum Skins

Post by mrwiggy Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Hello,

Figured since I will likely be spending a good chunk here, and on the forums and what not, if you guys wanted a little easier on the eyes forum skin and banner. Something simple

Been web developing for years, in many many languages. Let me know if you need the help.
mrwiggy
mrwiggy
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Forum Skins Empty Re: Forum Skins

Post by Infamous Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:55 pm

any input our help is always welcome and appriciated , i made this site knowing nothing so yea input and help from someone that does this type of thing legit is always a good thing , pm me if you have any ideas or anything else
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum