TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cayuga Anyone?

Go down

Cayuga Anyone? Empty Cayuga Anyone?

Post by 08v6 Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:42 am

I Know This Is Super Last Minute, But My Brother in Law Got The Ball breaking About Whos Mustang Is Faster, (hes Got An 86 5.0L gt) Last year I beat The Car but It Was Someone Else Driving, So The Ball Breaking Continued Until Finally There We Were Checking The Weather For This Weekend So We Can Go To The Track And Finally Settle This........Anyone Else Up For Going To Cayuga On Saturday? We Will Prolly Be Heading Out In The Morning, So We Can Get There And lay Down Some Passes Before It Gets Too Busy....
08v6
08v6
TTS Rookie

http://www.standardautowreckers.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum