TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Performance World Custom Car And Truck Show

+13
phuknrht
FarShark
Rick_Z32
BrianV
Zero
Nightwingii
ruckusx2
Juice
just G
rontam90
Derty Sanchez
Infamous
Hydrolikz
17 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Performance World Custom Car And Truck Show - Page 20 Empty Re: Performance World Custom Car And Truck Show

Post by Nightwingii Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:48 am

Good chunk of us left I think by then.

Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Performance World Custom Car And Truck Show - Page 20 Empty Re: Performance World Custom Car And Truck Show

Post by mattcanada Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:03 am

Who's heading up tmrw? I am most likely going to come by, prolly be there around 1:30.
mattcanada
mattcanada
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:59 am

rbartlett wrote:i just got back the form the show and i didnt see any one and i was reppin my tts shirt

You got my number foo! :scratch: lolz. Very nice meeting some new faces, hopefully ya'll come out during the summer when things really get interesting.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Hydrolikz wrote:
rbartlett wrote:i just got back the form the show and i didnt see any one and i was reppin my tts shirt

You got my number foo! :scratch: lolz. Very nice meeting some new faces, hopefully ya'll come out during the summer when things really get interesting.

Sounds like a dare LOL.

2 weeks the SOL comes out.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:54 pm

^ cheers Can't wait to see it, even though the WRX is sexy anyways. Cool
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:05 pm

I was at the show today, your cars looked Great guys. Loved the wrap on yours Infamous. I didn't see DS's car at first but I found it! Didn't see anyone by the cars so I wasn't able to say Hey.

Good job guys : )
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mattcanada Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Infamous' car looked sick, and the banner @ DS's look sweet too (along with his ride) but didn't see anyone around.
mattcanada
mattcanada
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Senorita Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Did u see the custom paint job I did on Ds's front grill? Lol blacked it out!
Derty Senorita
Derty Senorita
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by drelude Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:18 pm

u did that?!^ looked so aggressive..took a few pics of it xD
drelude
drelude
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Ditto...
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:18 pm

went to the show today, graphiti did a nice job on shanes car. derty, ur ancer looks crazy still! did u end have having rattling sounds everywhere from those bass? haha

had the opprotunity to see all the cars leaving hall 5. crazy sight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:13 pm

respects to everyone that came out and rep tts , tried to be there for everyone but 4 days is too much , got tired real quick , missed alot of people

respects to everyone that intended on putting their rides in the show , we need more people like you to step up , after seeing how the other crews repped there we got some work to put in

hope everyone enjoyed the show
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Derty Senorita wrote:Did u see the custom paint job I did on Ds's front grill? Lol blacked it out!

great job , you made the car cheers
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:31 pm

yup she did up the grill,lol. No rattling sounds but had to drive home with Larrys rims and damn not really a smooth and was pulling my steering wheel it was weird. But THANK YOU again to everyone who helpedme outset up for the show and again to Larry from the rims . the cars leaving the hall was great one of the highlights got some vids to post up soon here a few pics at PW

Performance World Custom Car And Truck Show - Page 20 Dscf2714Performance World Custom Car And Truck Show - Page 20 Dscf2611
more in my garage thread

Last edited by Derty Sanchez on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Very nice. How did u guys do??
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:41 pm

^car looked good at the show and was in a good spot
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:14 pm

the two big trucks beside me won a couple awards. i didnt Laughing :(
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by mattcanada Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Yeah they got 1&3rd in ICE i believe, were you there for the awards?
mattcanada
mattcanada
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by drelude Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:26 pm

we couldnt find anyone! Laughing...looked for the cars; only saw Derty's and Infamous', looked for ppl in TTS gear..couldnt find any..pretty good show tho Smile
drelude
drelude
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:30 pm

They were the only ones there they cancelled 3 of us who registered. Long story.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drelude Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:32 pm

me and matt kinda figured something happened...we search long and hard for urs and dros!
that sucks...they missed out a few crazy rides..thier loss
drelude
drelude
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum