TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Automotive cold cathodes

2 posters

Go down

Automotive cold cathodes Empty Automotive cold cathodes

Post by dusty5150 Tue May 17, 2011 10:05 am

hey all .. First, I'm not a car guy, but I KNOW this is place to find what I'm looking for. I'm a photographer and I'm looking for some automotive cold cathode lights; not for automotive use, but they need to be portable; so I can re-wire them and battery power them. They usually come in various lengths and colors, sometimes in kits, with 12V car lighter power cords. I've seen them online (mostly in Japan) but was hoping there might be a shop/store in the GTA that carries them. Thanks in advance!

cheers.

Last edited by dusty5150 on Tue May 17, 2011 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more info.)

dusty5150
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Automotive cold cathodes Empty Re: Automotive cold cathodes

Post by koi Tue May 17, 2011 11:37 am

http://www.xoxide.com/coldcathodes.html
for computeres but same principle? just shop online you'll find stuff you're looking for.
there's isn't many goodies that we can go and pick up ourselves in this city. =(
koi
koi
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum