TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS 1st in CSCS SHow & Shine Standings

+9
ratskat
ruckusx2
Zero
Hydrolikz
just G
Infamous
BrianV
Nightwingii
FarShark
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TTS 1st in CSCS SHow & Shine Standings Empty TTS 1st in CSCS SHow & Shine Standings

Post by FarShark Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Hey Folks,

We are in 1st place on the Show and Shine Rankings.

http://cscs.ca/content/view/39/65/

Make sure your club was TTS on the list, in case they missed someone, I haven't verified anyone's but my own.

Cheers

FS

Last edited by ruckusx2 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited the point standings in title)
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

TTS 1st in CSCS SHow & Shine Standings Empty Re: TTS 1st in CSCS SHow & Shine Standings

Post by Nightwingii Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:35 pm

FYI I only counted 9 Modified Society So not sure how they got best club. Not being sour just pointing out something I noticed

Just not too sure how they did it if it was our S&S points or the amount of people we had.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

TTS 1st in CSCS SHow & Shine Standings Empty Re: TTS 1st in CSCS SHow & Shine Standings

Post by FarShark Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Oh that was for last year. I think best club is a yearly thing, club with the most number of points for the season wins best club. I think.
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:24 am

I'm not listed under a team from what I can see. I'm sitting at 4th on the mazda list with no team beside my name :(
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by FarShark Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:26 am

Send them an email to correct that.
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:00 am

yes brian send them asap , that should be more points for TTS

also how is ratskat on the mitsu list when she didnt end up at the show yet evo ken/dro/ruckus is no where to be seen

i mean thats good for us that we got points for her even tho she wasnt there but im kinda confused
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:04 am

yo fuck it we need to take over cscs at mosport next month , im going to register even tho im not going since it looks like we still get points
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:25 am

Alao the other 3 need to email them to correct it.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:53 am

haha 3rd place in euro/other! WOOT WOOT!!! Cool does that mean i won a trophy and didn't stay till the end to collect it? Razz

Good job guys!!! Gotta aim for higher next year!
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:25 pm

just G wrote:haha 3rd place in euro/other! WOOT WOOT!!! Cool does that mean i won a trophy and didn't stay till the end to collect it? Razz

nope they only did first and second for some ,most was just first , then there wa a million awards for hondas

best honda,best civic ,best 1 gen,2 gen,3 gen,4 gen,5 gen ,6 gen 7 gen 8 gen 9 gen

serious why is the world so stuck on civics
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:30 pm

I need to e-mail them?
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Infamous wrote:

Just too easy to mod/upgrade = popular xD
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:54 pm

And ere-one and their grandmomma has one... Rolling Eyes
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Infamous wrote:
just G wrote:haha 3rd place in euro/other! WOOT WOOT!!! Cool does that mean i won a trophy and didn't stay till the end to collect it? Razz

nope they only did first and second for some ,most was just first , then there wa a million awards for hondas

best honda,best civic ,best 1 gen,2 gen,3 gen,4 gen,5 gen ,6 gen 7 gen 8 gen 9 gen

CSCS is 90% CIVICS from what i saw! GAY!

CSCS - CIVIC SHOW CIVIC SHINE! Laughing Mad
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:35 pm

just make shure thay know its TTS-TorontoTunerSyndicate
not TTS-TeamToyo you know...
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:36 pm

ruckusx2 wrote:just make shure thay know its TTS-TorontoTunerSyndicate
not TTS-TeamToyo you know...

ohh yeah true-
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:39 pm

team toyo is down as toyo , but we should always refer to us as toronto tuner syndicate when it comes to shows and events
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:50 pm

wow we have like 3guys in alot classes that made top 10 congrats guys
i didnt make top10 skyline :O guess ill have to throw on a vinal wrap next show & underglow lights Laughing oh cant 4get the stickers Smile
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:56 pm

^hahaha, you need them +10hp stickers bro
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:04 pm

HAHAHAHAHA ya where's that video ..to show these guys how to get the most out of your ride Laughing
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ratskat Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Infamous wrote:yes brian send them asap , that should be more points for TTS

also how is ratskat on the mitsu list when she didnt end up at the show yet evo ken/dro/ruckus is no where to be seen

i mean thats good for us that we got points for her even tho she wasnt there but im kinda confused

Laughing Apparently I'm that good TTS 1st in CSCS SHow & Shine Standings 1588882144
ratskat
ratskat
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:00 am

ratskat wrote:
Infamous wrote:yes brian send them asap , that should be more points for TTS

Laughing Apparently I'm that good TTS 1st in CSCS SHow & Shine Standings 1588882144

i guess you get 5 points for registering ,so the next cscs i cant be there im going to register anyways just to get the 5 extra points for tts

Laughing and i guess your that good cuz you places in the top ten still and were a no show Laughing
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:30 pm

If that's what it takes, then I'm in for the next one....

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:33 pm

We just need to go hard to the rest of these events, and get to the top. It shouldn't be that hard, as long as people are/get serious we should take this easily.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Are there extra points for hiding damage with Duct Tape?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum