TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS GT5 August Contest

+8
FarShark
LanceR
koi
Nightwingii
hdrasta
Juice
Zero
Infamous
12 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

TTS GT5 August Contest - Page 6 Empty Re: TTS GT5 August Contest

Post by FarShark Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:11 pm

^ Sounds good to me. To make it interesting, we can set points for stuff like best Reaction Time, Best 60 ft etc. That way its not only the person with the fastest car Smile

Also, I suggest PP caps, it is correct that you can run a 400pp 100hp car, but the PP balances stuff like, handling hp etc. So you can pick a car that has 400hp and 400pp but it wont handle as good as a 100hp 400pp car. Again, we can try it both ways and see what works best, Im sure theres going to be lots more of this! And I am looking forward to it!
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6