TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS August Contest

+9
s_moneh
BrianV
ratskat
Juice
Zero
Evo Killer
Hydrolikz
B00std4G63
Infamous
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vote

TTS August Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%TTS August Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
TTS August Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%TTS August Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 8 ]
TTS August Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%TTS August Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 5 ]
TTS August Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%TTS August Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
TTS August Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%TTS August Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
TTS August Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%TTS August Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
TTS August Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%TTS August Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
TTS August Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%TTS August Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

TTS August Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: TTS August Contest

Post by ratskat Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:59 pm

I had a blast the night I did the shots with my daughter and when we did the shots in Uxbridge when we did Boston Pizza day. I will keep in mind the wide shot - something for my daughter to practice. I say continue Smile Making a calendar at the end of the year ?
ratskat
ratskat
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:01 pm

ratskat wrote:I had a blast the night I did the shots with my daughter and when we did the shots in Uxbridge when we did Boston Pizza day. I will keep in mind the wide shot - something for my daughter to practice. I say continue Smile Making a calendar at the end of the year ?

ya kno thats a good idea , a calendar of all the winning pics from the year.. and also a fair way of picking the pictures
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by ratskat Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Infamous wrote:

your pic is sic , that spot looks like a good location for a shoot

It is a great area late at night as there is a large parking lot right in front of that building - any night peeps want to cruise up to Newmarket....maybe at end of Wed meet if anyone is interested. During the day or weekend it would be full as it's busy in the area
ratskat
ratskat
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:09 pm

calendar TTS August Contest - Page 2 1926791664
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by s_moneh Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:13 pm

feel free to just put mine up TTS August Contest - Page 2 1464428144 aha kidding i'll vote!

s_moneh
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:12 am

Wow, I missed a lot not being on the forums yesterday ... holy drama!
I like these contests. They're just meant to be fun and a good way of sharing your ride.
I also don't know why people keep complaining about photoshopped pictures or people using Zero's pics. FYI, he probably has pics of your car and getting a copy of photoshop is just as easy as complaining about pictures being photoshopped. So many people are complaining about Zero's pictures, meanwhile we keep doing photoshoots and guess what ... Zero is the photographer!! So either stop complaining or your car will just get cut from all future photoshoots. Content Aware ... look it up ... we can content aware your car out of any group shot. Don't let it get to this!!

Guess there also goes my idea of having a contest where you car is photoshopped onto a different background or whatever ... everyone will scream foul (by typing in caps) b/c they're not as experienced with photoshop as other people. If you really want a professional looking picture then you can always pay a photographer a couple hundred bucks. Zero does this for free! You can also snag sweet apps for cheap if you have a smartphone or similar device (tablet) ... hipstamatic or whatever its called, and Alex showed me a neat app last night, I think called supercam? Took a really sick pic ... I'd vote on it in a heartbeat!!

I can't express enough how this is supposed to be friendly competition. Why all the hate and anger?
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by koi Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:38 am

FOUL!!!

^word
koi
koi
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:46 pm

This is the way things will go from now on, we will still hold the contest the way it has been going and if there are further complaints send them to MYSELF via pm. Any further comments about who takes the pic or what's done to the pic will just result in that person being removed from the contest, and if you feel that way simply don't enter the contest.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by zacko Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:14 pm

vote made! love this kinda shit! haha
zacko
zacko
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:47 pm

haha good times eh? - respects Juice, well said
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zacko Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:58 pm

i think if next contest everyone had a same angled shot same quality same size so it was equal for everyone that would make the judging a hell of alot more fair and equal.

maybe even come up with a cool display for each car, front angled /rear angled same pose every car with a small caption at the bottom of each with the year/make/model.

just a matter of getting the shots when were all together of each car, photos need equality!

zacko
zacko
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:03 pm

ima put it out there one more time , this is a friendly contest to see who will be the feature member of the month , post what ever you feel is the best shot you have of your ride , whie keeping in mind what it would look like as a banner , i havesaid this a million times , we have many pictures of everyones rides u jus gota look for em , no excuses about shopped or not ,like dro said if you dont like how it is dont enter , if you enter and complain u get booted , period

take a look at dros feature member spot , once u wint we display every side of your ride , but u gota win to get there
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:04 pm

ah yeah, we were tryna do somethin like that back then - should try it again

Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:16 am

congrats dave on the win here

TTS August Contest - Page 2 3204162050
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Haegl Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Ooops sorry guys didnt know was suppose to pick just one Smile
I'll enter another next month.. Looks like my teg got in there anyhow thats me walkin past the teg behind the lancer Laughing
Haegl
Haegl
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:22 am

Congrats Dave. TTS August Contest - Page 2 1588882144
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:55 am

haha no one voted for my car Laughing
congrats dave nice pic up there looks good buddie:)
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2