TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself to the club

+94
leazua
Pipo
B00std4G63
Salvatore37
LancerCam
Yuriy
EMPOWERD
Nemex6
maxima_tyler
ice effect
Boosted BigBird
StripedAccent
Lauren
TTS-LilB
shamzy19
Danimal
djpyramix
aadam_d
OUTKAST9
s_moneh
zacko
hughheff
Braden
corey74
Chantie88
Sweet Ride
TimeIsMoney003
SinSina
ratskat
born2ski
grafxx
mackfall
sim2424
SilverBlack_Guerrilla
BrianV
The reverand
J-MacK
Logozzo77
FarShark
koi
nizmo370z
Eric Kellar
Nightwingii
073.5SE
drelude
sanchez
Derty Sanchez
_-Night-Shade-_
Zero
IN10S
DEMISE
326_godzilla
Erin_D
blka5gf
speedtool
Michaelm
08v6
Juice
XSNRGE
egltalon_esi-turbo
Absolute
mattcanada
Khaos
FreemanG92
shaolin
TIVUEMPIRE
fatflyguy
salknee
JuggaloGodfather79
Evo Killer
f1junkie
Rick_Z32
preston_nfs
IceBlueX
MitsuX
iceman5
SeductiveSounds
roblaza
Duffman
the_aY
rontam90
Vinsanity
phuknrht
sndkt
FoxRacer
stitchflip
ruckusx2
Evo_Ken
three29
seanymack
hdrasta
just G
Hydrolikz
Infamous
98 posters

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself to the club - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to the club

Post by Evo Killer Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Yeah Then He Should Have Just Got A Ralliart Or A Evo
Evo Killer
Evo Killer
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to the club - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to the club

Post by Juice Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:09 pm

If the RA came in 5spd, I'd trade up in an instant.
Nothing against the paddles.
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Evo Killer Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Yeah its ok .. they are going to be in 2011

just hold on and wait for it
Evo Killer
Evo Killer
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:13 pm

I read there's still no 5sp RA for the 2011s
There was a lot of speculation that there WAS going to be a 5spd, but I believe Mitsu Canada released the 2011 RA spec sheets and no manual was listed. :(
I'll be keeping an eye out to see what happens.
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:32 am

Well ya this car isn't made for crazy speed but has the look so cosmetics are some of the first things I'm gonna do. I found the car on auto trader at a dealership in guleph and RUSHED to buy my first new car or what I thought was new. I'm a newbie and didn't realize that this car is already moded when I bought it. Ther is a full body kit on it Alpine touch screen Evo x hood and has been lowered. But in the first month of having it check engine light came on ,blurtooth handsfree doesn't work ,radio has horrible signal, passenger seat belt light flashes when there's nobody in the seat , front suspension squeeks when turning slowly. I reported it to the dealer where I bought the car and they wouldn't do anything. So this has been an on going nightmare long story short I got my own safety done yesterday at Mitsubishi and found a frankinstine suspension that did not pass safety
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:39 am

So I've been told to contact the ministry of Transportation and the dealer when I got the car will be investigated. I have been in contact with the dealer where I got the car and I told the owner what I was going to do then he said he woul fix the minor things this was before I got the safety done and found the rear suspension has to be completly changed to factory before it will pass safety. What do I do ? Any tips
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:02 am

Yikes! Well, I hope you got a sick deal!
I believe, by law, a car cannot be sold without first passing a safety inspection, or rather ... a car cannot be plated without first passing a safety inspection.
I'm assuming if you had the dealership plate the car, they were responsible for ensuring the car was emissions tested and safety checked. You should have also recieved a UVIP (Used Vehicle Information Package) which states the previous owners and the branding, if any, on the car.
I'm not sure what legal actions you could take if the dealership failed to produce any of those documentations, but as long as they're willing to do whatever is required for the car to pass the safety inspection at no additional cost to yourself, that would be a good start.
I don't believe the working bluetooth/radio is covered in that list. The suspension and the passenger seatbelt light should be, as if the seatbelt light flashes when no-one is in it, what's to stop it from doing that if you have a passenger, then there are no guarantees that the airbags will go off should anything happen, knock on wood.
Safety Inspection Checklist: (found a list a few weeks back when I was selling my old Camry but can't seem to find it now)
MTO on Safety Certification: click herehttp://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/faq/vehicle.shtml#ssc9
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:50 am

while its not a fast car in a straight line , imma tell you its a real fun car on a road coarse , thing flys in turns , so it makes up for the lack of straight line speed , in my opinion and this is what im doing with my lancer , cosmetics and suspension will = a sick looking road coarse car

shitty to hear about your issues , is the suspension aftermarket?stock? or did someone just cut the springs
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:51 pm

^+1 What "Frakenstine" suspension did it have? And just a note about lancers and aftermarket headunits, the bluetooth/handsfree will not work with aftermarket headunits unless you have a PAC adapter installed with them. Keep the screen and add a pac adapter and your good to go. ;)
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Wow u guys are sick thanx for the advise well me and my girl would have come out for wing night but gave the car to Mitsubishi tonight and got a rental till the car is safe to drive. The is dealer is surposed to fix all safety issues but when I left Mitsubishi last night my check engine light came on again and stayed on. Mitsubishi says it's cause the after market air intake. Does anybodys lancer check engine light come on with an air intake
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by hdrasta Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:43 pm

not that I know of from what I've heard but if you got a hi flow cat back then it'll stay on
hdrasta
hdrasta
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:38 am

i have a sri,pulley,piggy ecu,timing module and ab exhaust , never had a cel then i switchet to a cat back with hi flo cat and my cel came on then , never heard of it with intake tho , what intake do you have?
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:31 am

Well the ad said K&N air filter but I don't think so and the exaust is only magna flow muffler and tip. This sux how do I no if there a real problem the code that came up befor was po171 /exaust leak befor the cat is what the code means along with other things but Mitsubishi says they think it's the air filter. Does any body have factory air filter with all parts. I wanted the dealer to put oem filter back in to see if that's the problem
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:34 am

I don't know where to post this but I'm looking for some carbon fiber interior part specificly pedals and e brake for now and anyother cool carbon fiber parts.
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:03 am

Probably in the shop section.

I read somewhere that the CEL light fix with a cat was to move it further back or something. Wish I had remembered that last night when it was brought up ... but I also don't like to provide false information. I'll look it up and post a link when I can.
Also, you might have a K&N drop-in filter if you don't see one of those cone filters.
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sanchez Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:46 pm

hey guys what happened to my profile i couldnt sign in had to make new one with different email . did u guys kick me out or what

sanchez
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sanchez Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:49 pm

FUCK I NO WHAT I DID what a crack head my bad my bad

sanchez
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:03 pm

theres a pic finally boys and girls . anyways can the prez delete profiles imade a mess i used my i phone to make my profile and used a symbol only the phone has and couldnt sign in so i created another and so on and so on . crack head shit i no my bad well if u can delete the newest derty sanchez thanks guys
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:08 pm

^^ maybe its time to lay off the crack Razz

and if u were to get kicked out youd get a notice so now u know for future crack moves Laughing
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:03 pm

no crack heads plzzzz!!! Razz

seriously though.....lay off the crack! LMAOO!!!

nice pic.
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hdrasta Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Juice wrote:Probably in the shop section.

I read somewhere that the CEL light fix with a cat was to move it further back or something. Wish I had remembered that last night when it was brought up ... but I also don't like to provide false information. I'll look it up and post a link when I can.
Also, you might have a K&N drop-in filter if you don't see one of those cone filters.

I have a cat that moves the sensor back but it still came on after
hdrasta
hdrasta
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Lol @ G's signature
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:38 am

don't LOL!! send me referrals! Razz
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:50 pm

i have a new member added to my family as of tuesday " my new daughter sarah " cheers cheers
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:52 pm

Congrats Ruckus!!!! cheers
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next