TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself to the club

+94
leazua
Pipo
B00std4G63
Salvatore37
LancerCam
Yuriy
EMPOWERD
Nemex6
maxima_tyler
ice effect
Boosted BigBird
StripedAccent
Lauren
TTS-LilB
shamzy19
Danimal
djpyramix
aadam_d
OUTKAST9
s_moneh
zacko
hughheff
Braden
corey74
Chantie88
Sweet Ride
TimeIsMoney003
SinSina
ratskat
born2ski
grafxx
mackfall
sim2424
SilverBlack_Guerrilla
BrianV
The reverand
J-MacK
Logozzo77
FarShark
koi
nizmo370z
Eric Kellar
Nightwingii
073.5SE
drelude
sanchez
Derty Sanchez
_-Night-Shade-_
Zero
IN10S
DEMISE
326_godzilla
Erin_D
blka5gf
speedtool
Michaelm
08v6
Juice
XSNRGE
egltalon_esi-turbo
Absolute
mattcanada
Khaos
FreemanG92
shaolin
TIVUEMPIRE
fatflyguy
salknee
JuggaloGodfather79
Evo Killer
f1junkie
Rick_Z32
preston_nfs
IceBlueX
MitsuX
iceman5
SeductiveSounds
roblaza
Duffman
the_aY
rontam90
Vinsanity
phuknrht
sndkt
FoxRacer
stitchflip
ruckusx2
Evo_Ken
three29
seanymack
hdrasta
just G
Hydrolikz
Infamous
98 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself to the club - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to the club

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:35 am

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to the club - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to the club

Post by Vinsanity Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Vinsanity here, aka Vince

not really sure if i should really be a part of the club yet as i'm still waiting on my 09 Lancer GT (its been a month now)...i don't currently have a car so i wouldn't be able to go to any meets yet....hopefully soon

keep waiting and waiting............
Vinsanity
Vinsanity
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:33 pm

welcome to the club man ,

dont doubt wether you should be here or not man , this isnt the type of club where if someone crashes a car or if someone doesent have a car yet we'll be like no you cant join ,

but speaking bout you waiting so long , id be on their asses about that , its not like a lancer gt is a rare car
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinsanity Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:40 pm

Thx for the welcome,

the finance manager at the first dealership was too busy selling me the rust packages and stuff and didn't listen to me when i told him about a change of address on my license, so bank was kinda questioning me.....
anyways, i took my deposit back from that place and went to another dealership, so much more professional and followed up with me the very next morning and the one after as well...

i'm actually just gonna need to come up w/ some money for a down payment cuz my reported income is way too low to buy a car...so i'm hoping i can get it all done w/ in another 2 weeks or so
Vinsanity
Vinsanity
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:45 pm

hang in there man , good things come in time , i will reccomend a first mod , lower the damn thing , i really wish i woulda done that first before anything
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by stitchflip Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:09 pm

^Laughing
which reminds me of last Monday's meet when I was taking pictures and then you turned around and said: "You gotta lower your car, man!" Laughing
stitchflip
stitchflip
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:13 pm

low is the way to go Laughing .to bad i hade to raize up my car a 1/4 inch(clear fenders)
&pull my wheels out about same distance(clear my intercooler piping for turning clearance's)
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:52 am

OctaneX2- I drive a 09 lancer SE

I've been reppin TLC for a while now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:57 pm

sup octane. welcome to tts.

what have you done to your lancer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:30 pm

blka5 wrote:sup octane. welcome to tts.

what have you done to your lancer?

a bunch of stuff
- eibach springs
- magnaflow custom exhaust
- RRM V2 SRI
- Shark fin antenna
- 8000k HIDs
- EVO X style front overlay
- and a bunch of little stuff here and there interior/exterior

... Laughing and thanks for the welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:05 pm

welcome to tts octane , as you can tell we have alot of lancer members here
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Infamous wrote:welcome to tts octane , as you can tell we have alot of lancer members here

Laughing ya... it's nice to see familiar faces though as well as new ones. It would be really cool though to get alot more other types of cars as well.
I like the idea of variety at meets and that all car enthusiasts can hang out rather than a single car club. keep up the good work infamous and hydroliks

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:50 pm

OctaneX2 wrote:
Infamous wrote:welcome to tts octane , as you can tell we have alot of lancer members here

Laughing ya... it's nice to see familiar faces though as well as new ones. It would be really cool though to get alot more other types of cars as well.
I like the idea of variety at meets and that all car enthusiasts can hang out rather than a single car club. keep up the good work infamous and hydroliks

yes it is , keep that in mind tell everyone bout it ,
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Sup Octane, welcome. Next spring i'll come with a monster car for the club, for now i'll show up at the winter meets with a beater.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Hydrolikz wrote:Sup Octane, welcome. Next spring i'll come with a monster car for the club, for now i'll show up at the winter meets with a beater.

alright awesome! you know what car you gonna get yet!? you gonna stick wit mitsu?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:02 pm

Unless I get an Evo 8-9 I won't be getting another mitsu, but the Evo is a high possibility.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Laughing get a skyline gtr hehehe
or maybe ill take u for a ride one day and ull judge your self
HAHAHA
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:08 pm

^Maybe???... Laughing.gif" alt="Laughing!" longdesc="52" /> DO WANT!!! I def want a ride with you and Ken, even though you have an unfair advantage with your mods. afro
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:29 pm

rofl!
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Evo_Ken Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:50 am

hahahaha, but honestly for the price and power you just cant go wrong with the Gtr. I looked at 4 Gtr's and would have got one but just couldnt get the price right.
No regrets on the Evo tho, but the Gtr is just a beast. I will own one day thats for sure.
Evo_Ken
Evo_Ken
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:33 am

ya there good price $7 - $15 g's will get u a good gtr and under $5g's u got a speed deamon! cheapest car to hopup i think for the pwr n speed ..but also there a bunch of outher cars out there that are just as good ...i guess it all in what the person likes better.
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:26 am

Hows it hanging guys, the name is T-Y and glad to be part of TTS. Just joined and riding in a bimmer. Seems most of you guys are lancer fanatics, i feel out of place Laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:51 am

welcome Smile
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:53 am

Thank you thank you, nice ride by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:59 am

ty
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next