TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS Season Opener - Richmond Hill/New Market Pre-Meet

5 posters

Go down

TTS Season Opener - Richmond Hill/New Market Pre-Meet Empty TTS Season Opener - Richmond Hill/New Market Pre-Meet

Post by FarShark Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:31 am

Hey Folks,

Chantie and I are going to have a Pre-Meet & Cruise to Brimell Toyota & Scion on Sunday, April 21.

If you are in the Richmond Hill/New Market Area and are interested in cruising to Brimell Toyota & Scion then we are meeting there at 11.00am and leaving at 11.30am sharp.

We are meeting at the plaza in the PetSmart parking area (which will likely be the least crowded). It is the large plaza with the CostCo.
Elgin Mills/Hwy-404
1700 Elgin Mills Road East #1
Richmond Hill, ON L4S 0B2

Leaving at 11.30am sharp should have us there at about 12.00-12.10pm. If you're running late then don't worry, you'll either catch up to us on the Highway or meet us there.

All regular Cruise & Meet regulations apply.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this Sunday.

FS

Last edited by FarShark on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Intersection.)
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

TTS Season Opener - Richmond Hill/New Market Pre-Meet Empty Re: TTS Season Opener - Richmond Hill/New Market Pre-Meet

Post by Juice Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:40 pm

That's a bit north for me ... any chance we can meet at Fairview or I'll be at Fairview, and can someone call me when you're leaving?
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

TTS Season Opener - Richmond Hill/New Market Pre-Meet Empty Re: TTS Season Opener - Richmond Hill/New Market Pre-Meet

Post by FarShark Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:54 pm

I can give you a call Justin. What would your ETA be to hop on the highway once you get my call? I can figure out when I should give you a call then.
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by b-rock Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:01 pm

I'm deff interested in meeting up with you guys to cruise down. I'll shoot to meet you guys at that location on time of course! Let me know If you guys need my number or anything incase plans change or whatever. But I'll be there!!
b-rock
b-rock
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by FarShark Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:09 am

^Awesome.
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:53 am

5mins to get on the highway? If you call when you're passing the 407, I can probably get on the 401 East and cruise in the slow lane until I see you guys.
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FarShark Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:03 am

I'll give you a call when we are going by the 407.
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemex6 Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Sal &I will meet you guys for the pre-meet/cruise in the Protege. See ya tomm!
Nemex6
Nemex6
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ryo_AWD Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:42 pm

hey guys im gunna try to make it for that time we will be in my girlfriends silver celica my cars not insured yet sadly hope to see you guys out there
ryo_AWD
ryo_AWD
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by FarShark Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm

See you folks there around 11.00h.
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down