TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*MUST READ* New Requirements For Potential TTS Members

+11
TOUGE MASTA
hughheff
Nemex6
just G
awdaltima
jfrzy
Infamous
Evolutional16
Derty Sanchez
jmontenegro
Hydrolikz
15 posters

Go down

*MUST READ* New Requirements For Potential TTS Members Empty *MUST READ* New Requirements For Potential TTS Members

Post by Hydrolikz Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:11 am

So with the TTS family growing the way it has, we have been constantly thinking of ways to improve TTS as a whole. So we have decided to change the way we accept new members to our family, and to help avoide acquiring negative members. We will not just hand out TTS decals to any and everyone, you will need to attend a few meets and shows with us first as well as forum posts/participation. During this time we will be using our best judgement of character, and this will involve all members with the final decision being made by Infamous and myself. There won't be any set timeline for a decision to be made, as each situation/person is different. Some people cannot attend meets consistantly, or may have other obligations during the dates of shows like CSCS. And this is when we will be looking at things like forums posts/contributions, so there is always a way to determine if he or she is accepted to our family. If your already a member and have a referal, the process will be expidited and you will be responsible for informing them on the rules and how to act. This is a step in a new direction, which we believe will help us acheive our overall goal as Canadas biggest and strongest car club. *MUST READ* New Requirements For Potential TTS Members 1992828207
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

*MUST READ* New Requirements For Potential TTS Members Empty Re: *MUST READ* New Requirements For Potential TTS Members

Post by jmontenegro Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:39 am

I think this is a good idea for sure, plus helps us to get to learn more about others too
jmontenegro
jmontenegro
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

*MUST READ* New Requirements For Potential TTS Members Empty Re: *MUST READ* New Requirements For Potential TTS Members

Post by Derty Sanchez Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Proper idea Smile
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolutional16 Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Good move. I think this will help interaction more. As for my guys in my crew in NY I take a similar approach, I'm not a fan of people who just show up and don't interact with other members and such. It pays to get to know each other and who is surrounding you. With this new approach we should be able to reach Canada's biggest quality car club. To me it's not always about quantity. I rather have 100 members hanging out together and know each other than 1000 that keep to them selves.
Evolutional16
Evolutional16
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:43 pm

I also have this to say and this will be the only warning , in the past we have had some members call out/disrespect others on the forum . If this happens again in the future , no matter who you are your gone , especially if your a vet and fully know better . If you have a issue with something or someone talk to me or dro and do not wild out on the forum or name names on the forum or call anyone out on the forum . Think about the team and how that negativity on the forum could push possible new members away . Shit happens yes , families fight yes , but there are ways to go about it and everyone here knows how we go about them , and we need to show the new members how we do it and lead by example .
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by jfrzy Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:54 pm

I have the utmost respect for this approach. +1

jfrzy
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by awdaltima Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Sounds like a good way to make sure everyone is harmonious.

awdaltima
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:57 pm

i think everyone that agrees with this approach , are the ones that are in it for the team and family , and those that dont agree are the ones we are trying to avoid
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:54 pm

this is legit
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemex6 Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Agree fully Smile
Nemex6
Nemex6
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by hughheff Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:27 am

*MUST READ* New Requirements For Potential TTS Members 1926791664

hughheff
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by TOUGE MASTA Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Good shit. This is the right step we are taking.
TOUGE MASTA
TOUGE MASTA
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ryo_AWD Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:20 pm

thats a great idea
ryo_AWD
ryo_AWD
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by l8er Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Good Idea for sure! *MUST READ* New Requirements For Potential TTS Members 1926791664

Makes it more of a connected family

l8er
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by corey74 Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Sound like a good idea to me!
corey74
corey74
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:39 pm

I think this is a great idea!
I cant wait to come out to a meet. Was going to attend some this summer but couldnt get anyone to come with. Wanted to come but didnt wanna look or feel like a dolt. I know everyone would have been welcoming but didnt wanna risk feeling like the new kid awkwardly trying to look as if i didnt feel awkward Laughing. If ya feel me. If im off im comin to the next on
Nate
Nate
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:02 pm

^I hear ya on that one, it like going to a new school for the first time. But I can assure you we are very welcoming, just remember we were all that newbie at one point. Razz
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:00 pm

members are also now required to make a introduction post and a garage spot so we can put a person and car to the name , those that fail to do so will be deactivated from the forum .

no more bullshit no more games , you either want in or you dont . do not waste your time or our time
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down